276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MICROJIG GRR-Ripper DVC-538K2 Match Fit Dovetail Clamps, Yellow/Green

£12.395£24.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dovetail screw clamps allow almost unlimited sizes and possibilities of stops, as the clamping arm slides through a groove and is not stopped by the rail as with other clamps. In our own manufactory, more than 500 observatory domes have been produced and delivered turnkey-ready. The big dovetail clamp Vixen+Losmandy PLUS for EQ6 allow to install on the Skywatcher EQ6 or N-EQ6 mount telescopes with Vixen and Losmandy type dovetail bars. DICTUM is about more than just tools - For more than 170 years, DICTUM has been offering an extensive range of tools, including garden tools, materials, finishes as well as knives for the kitchen and for outdoor use that meet the highest standards and requirements.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. All of our dovetail bars do have integrated, deepened marking lines over the whole length of the bar. I've seen lots of online stuff where folk use both types of clamp in slots they've cut or built into wood but have not tried it myself (ignoring the fact I don't own either sort) as like you say, they do seem unreasonably expensive but also as I can't help thinking that's really not what they're designed for as any pressure in the opposite direction to that of the clamping force is acting on a weakened part of the timber. Instant Adjustability: Benefit from the quick-release trigger for immediate clamp release, allowing rapid adjustments and saving precious time during setup changes.

Very flexible and adds function to the working surface, as you’re not restricted to fixed positions. Powerful Yet Gentle: Boasting a formidable 595 lb clamping force, the MatchFit Ratchet Clamp AP ensures an extraordinary grip without causing any damage to your materials, courtesy of its No-Mar clamp pad. This Vixen plate is 240mm long and, not only it comes with central threaded holed and slots, but also threaded holes to connect to other PLUS mechanical components such as support. I love that it has something for the front and the back of my rotary, it keeps everything in place nicely. Create your own clamp tracks anywhere you can route a dovetail groove and work faster with a clamp arm that won't drop.

Only thing I will say is that your router on the z-axis will need to be moved to the lowest setting on the Onefinity. The bits they supply leave a channel that is not sharp and needs no sanding, if set at the correct depth. This intuitive design empowers you to make rapid adjustments, smoothly transitioning between tasks and setups without missing a beat.They mark the exact center line of the bar, as well as the seperation of the screw holes of Celestron telescopes and Astro-Physics mounting rings, so that you can easily drill. The Observatory dovetail clamp Vixen+Losmandy PLUS is designed to support heavy telescopes that come with Vixen or Losmandy style dovetail bar.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment