276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Master Patch Original Fit (24 counts) Absorbing Pimple Patches, Hydrocolloid Spot Treatment, Blemish Cover, Spot Stickers, 3 Sizes

£0.095£0.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cosrx acne patches are made of hydrocolloid material. These hydrocolloid bandages are commonly used in the medical field to help heal post-surgical wounds by speeding up the healing process. Coming from this idea, the beauty industry created small-sized patches made from the same hydrocolloid materials to help speed up the acne healing process. How do Pimple Patches help pimples? You can also put your hydrocolloid patches on your whiteheads. It will help absorb excess sebum trapped under a pile of dead skin cells, although it is not an effective way to get rid of them since whiteheads most often come in clusters in larger areas that acne patches can't cover. Hydrocolloids have water-absorbing properties that can absorb the excess gunk or pus from your pimple. Simultaneously, it also prevents further infection and creates a moisture barrier that is favourable for the skin's healing process. It will leave your pimples with less chance of post-inflammation hyperpigmentation as well. Hydrocolloid patches are created for the end-stage of your inflammatory pimple, where you can observe the yellow pus (pustules) at the end of your pimple. This means that the inflammatory process has subsided, and it only leaves your skin with the remaining debris and pus. Sooner or later, the top layer of your skin will eventually break, and people usually refer to this as a pimple "pop". However, when your pimple pops, it means that your pores are prone to reinfection. Reinfection causes more skin inflammation and indirectly increases the chance of scarring/hyperpigmentation. That's why a pimple patch will help you cover it up, absorb the excess pus and protect the pimples from the invasion of other acne-causing bacteria. Period, pimples. I forgot to wash my face, pimples. I ate too much sugar, pimples. The list goes on and on. Pimples are a part of life. Well, for most of us that aren't blessed with perfect, poreless pimple-free skin. I assumed that once I hit my 30s, pimples would be a thing of the past, but hormonal whiteheads and even the occasional cystic pimple I can count on to crop up at least once a month.

I've been using COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch for a few weeks now and I'm impressed with how well it works. The patches are thin and clear, making them easy to wear during the day without being noticeable. They adhere well to the skin and stay put for several hours.At Skin Library, we have curated several types of pimple patches from COSRX, the best-selling patches and one of the pioneers of pimple patches. ABOUT THE BRAND: Founded in 2019, this K-beauty company was created to help individuals find products that would help their many skin conditions. About My Skin: Combination with hyperpigmentation and monthly hormonal breakouts Many COSRX‘s customers have sensitive skin and encounter skin problems like acne. If too many ingredients are included in the product, it is very difficult for one to find out which ingredient is the skin sensitive too or which ingredient is ineffectual. Therefore, COSRX‘s formula contains minimum amount of ingredients that are skin-friendly yet yielding the best possible result. Oh no!" a pimple is about to pop the night before a big day. To save your skin from any bumps, reinfection or hyperpigmentation on your big day, get yourself hydrocolloid pimple patches! These pimple patches will help absorb the pus from your pimple and help your skin to recover. But wait, many people have been using pimple patches in the wrong way! Let us break down what pimple patches are, how it works and how to make the best out of your pimple patch. What are cosrx acne patches? worldwide. For over a decade MR RX studied peoples skin types and their needs in the beauty industry. Based upon his experience he believed that cosmetics should look for meanings more than just beauty. Devoted to enable individual with each skin type to solve the problem. Gain self confidence and find there own beauty. Collecting what customers need and want regarding their skin types and concerns finally establishing Cosmetics + RX = COSRX was founded.

Simplicity – using only key ingredients, avoiding any redundancies, will not only reduce the chance of skin irritation, but also provide the simple solution. My skin can be unpredictable. But, as I've gotten older, I realize that less is more for my sensitive, reactive skin. I can no longer experiment with new skincare products the same way I used to because the tiniest change can cause my skin to break out in painful, red bumps. Fragrance, physical exfoliators, and overzealous cleansers set those reactions off. My skincare routine is now hydrating and straightforward. I start with cleansing twice a day with a cream cleanser. For my daytime routine, I apply niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C. At night, I tone and use retinol. In between cleansing, I chemically exfoliate and apply a clarifying mask once a week. Ingredients: One key, familiar ingredient COSRX aims to empower individuals by offering personalized solutions for their unique skin conditions, striving to create a better tomorrow for its customers. Rooted in a customer-centric approach, the brand continuously seeks to understand their lifestyles and concerns, delivering products enriched with skin-friendly ingredients that alleviate irritation and nurture the skin. By fostering a profound understanding of beauty from the perspective of its patrons, COSRX stands resolute in its mission to provide the most effective and ideal skincare solutions that cater to diverse skin problems. Where Does the COSRX Name Come from? However, there is no point in applying hydrocolloid patches on a still inflamed papule since it hasn't come to the surface of your skin, and there is nothing to be readily absorbed. When to use a pimple patch in your skin care routine?

More From Feelunique

The tiny dermatologist-tested, paraben-free patches are made with a medical-grade material that is said to speed up healing and protect blemishes from bacteria. The Hydrocolloid Bandage is a biodegradable, breathable, opaque, and sometimes transparent dressing typically used to heal wounds. The COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is a thin clear hydrocolloid patch that helps treat acne, pimples and acne scars. Similar to the texture of a hydrogel sheet mask, it adheres to skin well, seals around the acne to protect it from bacteria and dirt (which is what causes them in the first place) while maintaining the moisture level inside. Editor’s Note: We reviewed this article on September 24, 2023. As per our editorial policy, we are constantly updating our content, to make sure it reflects the best of the best when it comes to beauty, wellness, and fashion. We want to assure our readers that we still stand by our recommendations, which we do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment