276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dirty Doctors: Ultimate Medical Collection (9 Book Bundle) (Taboo, Medical, Older/Younger, First Time, Discipline)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Miss Reevell said: “(The complainant) was completely unaware she was being recorded and had not consented. Police identified one woman on the footage, of whom there were 223 images as well as a video clip of a consultation. CCDH, a UK/US non-profit and non-governmental organization, found in March that these 12 online personalities they dubbed the “disinformation dozen” have a combined following of 59 million people across multiple social media platforms, with Facebook having the largest impact. CCDH analyzed 812,000 Facebook posts and tweets and found 65% came from the disinformation dozen. Vivek Murthy, US surgeon general, and Joe Biden focused on misinformation around vaccines this week as a driving force of the virus spreading. During a subsequent interview, he was shown some of the images recovered. He said they were taken for “training purposes” and he was analysing the consultations and may use them for diagnosis at a later date.

Dirty Doctors: It Will Only Hurt A Little by Emily

When Altaii was re-interviewed by police, he gave a prepared statement accepting he had recorded nine medical consultations of female patients without making them aware.Sneaky pervert Dr Thair Altaii covertly recorded women during consultations at his surgery in a gross breach of trust, Chronicle Live reports. During his trial, jurors heard that when police examined his laptop, they found 19,000 images of women, “some clothed and others in various states of undress”, which were “apparently taken in the surgery environment”. I have never been a confident person and I do all I can to avoid being photographed or videoed by anybody, even my own family.

Scrubsgonewild Videos | Scrolller NSFW

The 55-year-old had denied three voyeurism charges between 2008 and 2014 in relation to two female patients and more than 300 pictures but jurors convicted him after a trial last month.Jamie Hill QC, defending, said Altaii, who worked in the North East between 2008 and 2014 after arriving from Iraq, had no previous convictions, has lost his good name and reputation and will “undoubtedly lose his profession” after a General Medical Council hearing later this year. Mr Hill added: “He has brought shame on his family, there’s been a severe impact on his children and they have had the most public of humiliations as it’s a case which, quite understandably, has attracted much publicity.” She told police she had not consented to any footage being taken of her during appointments and added: “I would have refused if asked.” The woman said she was not asked for consent for the taking of the pictures, nor would she have given it.

Her Dirty Doctors (A Men at Work Romance) Kindle Edition

As a result of what the woman told police, Altaii was arrested and items were seized from his home, including a Dell computer. The woman viewed the pictures that had been found of her and said she had not given permission for any of them to be taken. Alternative angles of the initial consultation and of the leg examination - allegedly taken from a second mobile phone - were also played. Among the dozen are physicians that have embraced pseudoscience, a bodybuilder, a wellness blogger, a religious zealot, and, most notably Robert F Kennedy Jr, the nephew of John F Kennedy who has also linked vaccines to autism and 5G broadband cellular networks to the coronavirus pandemic. A video clip was played to the court, which shows Altaii appearing to ready the mobile phone to record before saying “Yes, come in” to the patient.He claimed the purpose was to “engage in self-assessment about his examination technique” and admitted making an error of judgement.

Awful Way Gynos Are Betraying Their Patients - Cosmopolitan The Awful Way Gynos Are Betraying Their Patients - Cosmopolitan

One was propped up on the defendant’s desk, pointing towards the patient’s chair, a second was propped up on a shelf overlooking the examination table in the same room.” Some were clothed, others were in various states of undress and the images were apparently taken in the surgery environment. Mr Hill said references showed Altaii had been an able and respected doctor and has not worked as a GP for four years, since the allegations first surfaced. Most Read One said: “In the one place you ought to feel safe, I have suffered a massive violation at the hands of the person I trusted with my personal problems. He added: “Victims were being recorded in the doctor’s surgery, a place where they should have been able to feel safe.”The other victim said she “shuddered to think” how long he had been taking images of her, saying that she became “extremely distressed” as she learned of the amount of material that the doctor had stored. He was found to have taken and retained 19,000 images and videos of women during visits to see him at the practice where he was a partner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment