276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LadyCare Plus - Discreet Medical Device for Menopause, Over 2,000 Gauss, HRT Alternative

£22.5£45.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Through the power of LadyCare, we believe our device helps to rebalance the two divisions during menopause and perimenopause. Does it Really Work? Be patient with LadyCare. It can take a full 3 months of consecutive wear in the beginning before you notice benefits. You might have heard some women talk about a reduction in symptoms within just a matter of days and this can happen. However, for others, it can take several weeks. Just as we all experience menopause differently and at different times, the LadyCare experience is unique to you as well. We always recommend drinking plenty of water. I’m still on the fence. It’s just hard to tell if it’s the magnet that is easing my flushes or just the passing of time. But a lot of women find it does work and help to alleviate symptoms, I just wasn’t sure. The manufacturer of LadyCare has created a high-quality menopause magnet that works great without harsh chemicals or other unhealthy ingredients that you don't need in the first place. Wearing the device is simple and provides hours of relief at a time, and the treatment is simple and subtle because most of the time, you won't even notice that the LadyCare device is there. Does the LadyCare Magnet Really Work?

Fortunately for us, menopause has become less of a taboo subject in recent years and (real) men no longer drop into a dead faint at the mere mention of the ‘M’ word. If we accept that placebos work by altering our brain chemistry, perhaps it's reasonable to assume that magnets can act as a placebo, generating a brain chemistry altering effect.Perhaps more importantly, there’s no history to suggest that magnets have any effect on menopause. If they did, doctors would know about it by now. This is where things are a little vague. The magnets apparently help balance the body's nervous system. I heard a lot of great stuff about these magnets so I bought one. To be honest I spent more time fishing it out of toilets than anything else."

You may have heard of magnetic jewellery being worn to help with certain conditions such asrheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia, but LadyCare is worn differently. The menopause magnet is worn in your underwear and is clipped magnetically to stay in place. Simply detach the small magnetic button at the front of the device and place the larger part of the magnet on the inside of your underwear, positioning the smaller button on the outside of your underwear to hold the larger part in place. The makers recommend wearing the device about four inches below your belly button. Princess Charlene's hoop earrings perfectly complement her pixie cut as she wraps up in chic wintery coatThe answer to this question is yes, you can use LadyCare with hormone replacement therapy, or HRT. It does you no harm to use both of these treatments together. However, you should also keep in mind that HRT does come with certain risks, such as increasing your chances of getting breast cancer, so many women choose to utilize the magnet by itself with no help from HRT medication. If Patsy Kensit's coping mechanisms on CBB are anything to go by, I think I'll give em a miss! She's an emotional wreak!!

Hi innerspin, I'm glad this product seemed to work for you, and thanks for the interesting review. I especially like your list of pros and cons, very well thought out! Dr Jen Gunter, a Canadian gynaecologist, explained magnet therapy does nothing but "lighten your wallet", and countered the claims LadyCare can ease menopause symptoms.

I wonder if the positive results are from a reduction in stress caused by believing (or hoping) that it will work? Stress can be a contributory factor to hot flushes and period pains, so this would explain why there have been some positive testimonies using ladycare for both problems.

When you need to treat the symptoms you're having during menopause, there are numerous ways to do so, but the LadyCare menopause device works regardless of how severe your symptoms are or how long they last. Hot flushes and night sweats were amongst the most commonly reported symptoms of the women taking part and 71% reported a reduction in their symptoms after one month of wearing the device. The data from the HRV machine matched these reports in linking menopausal symptoms with an imbalance in the ANS. The SNS is in control of things like heart rate and sweating which are common symptoms of menopause. This is our body’s fight-flight stress reactor system. We need a certain amount of both of these to perceive a threat and react to it. However, when this becomes off-balanced it can cause problems such as hot flushes and ongoing anxiety.As previously mentioned, on the very odd occasion the magnets would fall off. This never happened in an embarrassing situation in my case. At first, I didn't wear them to the gym, but once I'd gained confidence, they went everywhere with me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment