276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Face Exfoliator

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only does resurfacing the top layer of skin remove these dead cells and lift dirt, but it also allows for better absorption of nourishing moisturisers and body oils deeper into the epidermis.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Sorbitan stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Ethylhexyl stearate, Polyacrylamide, Butylene glycol, C13 14 isoparaffin, Alcohol denat., Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tribehenin, Dipropylene glycol, Sucrose cocoate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium hyaluronate, Ascorbyl glucoside, Ethylparaben, Retinyl palmitate, Xanthan gum, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitan laurate, Potassium hydroxide, Panax ginseng root extract, Dimethylmethoxy chromanol, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Morus alba leaf extract, Lindera strychnifolia root extract, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7. Dr Hula recommends physical scrubs for immediately removing dead skin cells and instantly improving your skin’s texture and tone — helpful if you’re going on holiday the next day — but advises against harsh exfoliators. Given that chemical exfoliants dissolve dead skin cells rather than sloughing them away, they are often less likely to irritate sensitive skin than scrubs. That said, there are plenty of physical exfoliators that feature finer, softer abrasives to relieve dryness gently. If in doubt, or if you have an inflammatory skin condition, always consult a dermatologist or doctor. How we test body scrubs and exfoliators Three NEW No7 Pro Age Cleansers are in the centre of the frame facing forward. The products shown are: Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced DUAL ACTION Cleansing Water, Lift & Luminate DUAL ACTION Cleansing Exfoliator, and Restore & Renew DUAL ACTION Cleansing Lotion.] This frame exits to the left and is replaced by a video showing the product being poured onto the palm of a hand, and the text PRIMES FOR SMOOTHER & RADIANT LOOKING SKIN.]

Find in store

Every skin cycle (around 28 to 30 days long), we shed dead skin cells. These gather on the skin's surface and clog pores, causing blemishes, roughness and dryness that leave it looking dull and ashy.

We asked Dr Grace Hula, an aesthetic doctor, to explain the difference between chemical and physical exfoliation and the benefits of both.

Formulated with gentle exfoliating particles and a Vitamin complex of C, E and B5, this cleanser helps accelerate surface skin cell turnover. The appearance of skin texture is improved for smoother and visibly radiant looking skin. A new frame appears showing a bottle of Restore & Renew DUAL ACTION Cleansing Lotion at the bottom of the frame and the text WORKS IN HARMONY WITH YOUR RESTORE & RENEW REGIME in the centre.] A fourth gushed: "I’m a single parent on a budget. Last things on your list a skin care products. Until I found this product. It is my facial saviour, if nothing else I use this micro-dermabrasion twice weekly. The changes to my skin are instant, my face feels smoother and looks younger instantly. I wouldn’t lie about the impact this product has as I know budgets are tight. But this product works like magic and really does make your skin instantly feel younger. It improves your pores and reduces any fine lines that you have started to notice. I’m 43 and paying more attention then ever to fine lines but if I wasn’t using the No7 total renewal micro-dermabrasion I’m sure I’d look older. Great product Great outcomes Great price."

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Alumina, Glycerin, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA. Anti-ageing - Vitamin C is a natural collagen booster that improves your skin's elasticity, texture, and quality making it appear younger and firmer. It neutralises free radicals and shields against environmental damage.

Pharmacy product

If you’re eager to start fake tanning to top up any residual glow from the summer, you’ll need to resurface the top layers of skin for an even tan, whatever your skin type. WARNING: DO NOT FLUSH. DISPOSE OF WITH HOUSEHOLD WASTE. If product gets into eyes rinse well with water. No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED DUAL ACTION Cleansing Water 200 ml ℮ 6.7 US Fl. Oz. PAO 6M INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Alcohol denat., Polysorbate 20, Butylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Saccharum officinarum (Sugarcane) extract, Sodium benzoate, Propylene glycol, Ascorbyl glucoside, Dipropylene glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citrus limon (Lemon) fruit extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) fruit extract, Potassium hydroxide, Acer saccharum (Sugar maple) extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Morus alba leaf extract. A new frame appears with the text GET THE FULL RANGE at the top of the frame and group shot of Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum, Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Eye Cream, Lift & Luminate DUAL ACTION Cleansing Exfoliator, Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Day Cream and Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Night Cream.]

Hyaluronic Acid - powerful moisture-binding ingredient that can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, proven to hydrate skin, retain moisture and prevent moisture loss with reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Apricot Seeds - contain high concentration of fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. For this reason, apricot seed oil may serve as a viable emollient that can improve skin hydration. They promote the removal of damaged skin cells from the skin's surface, leaving behind a softer, smoother skin texture.Chemical exfoliants tend to be milder and less disruptive to sensitive skin than physical ones, as explained by Dr Hula above, but many of our recommended products actually contain a clever combination of the two. Some have had their rough, chunky textures softened by oils or honey, some feel more like smooth moisturiser to apply, and others sit somewhere in between — think small beads swimming through silky creams. INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride,C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan gum, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Retinol, Bisabolol, Inulin lauryl carbamate, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitan laurate, Potassium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Behentrimonium chloride, Sucrose laurate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Benzoic acid, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7. INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Lanolin, Cetearyl olivate, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Sorbitan olivate, C18-36 acid glycol ester, Dimethicone, Tapioca starch, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Paraffin, Xanthan gum, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethyl vanillin, Palmitic acid, Ascorbyl glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium saccharin, Carbomer, Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, Polysorbate 20, Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7. INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Butylene glycol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, Magnesium sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Retinyl palmitate, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Propylene glycol, Sorbitan laurate, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Panax ginseng root extract, Morus alba leaf extract, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyltripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment