276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Edifier R1280Ts Powered Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors - Studio Monitor Speaker - 42 Watts RMS with Subwoofer Line Out - Wooden Enclosure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the enrichment of 2-way active crossover control, this product is perfectly tuned to satisfy your pursuit of quality sound. That said, nobody wants to reach behind their media consoles to disconnect and reconnect things everytime they switch devices. Admittedly, these are the two inputs that most people will use the most, but it’s important to note that there isn’t even a standard aux input on the back. The quality sound produced form these bookshelf speakers deliver a precise booming midrange that tantalizes any reviewer. By using the combination of black and wood color, they will bring out the best features of the room.

With some fiddling, I was able to bring the mids and highs more to the foreground without compromising those pleasing lows. Whether it’s Edifier R1280T or Edifier R1280Ts, both are designed and manufactured to fulfil the same needs. I think it is even more problematic when we start to talk about speakers in various locations around the room e. But, what is most appealing about them is that they deliver a lot of lower mids and a good amount of high-end, producing audio that is as rich and full-bodied as it is crisp and detailed.They do work surprisingly well for my use case at work with very specific genres, and for that I couldn't justify replacing them.

It also measures the speaker at close distance ("near-field") which sharply reduces the impact of room noise. Edifier R1280T, with its high-quality features, has been proved to be a very well-received product among the public. Although the bass isn't loud enough to cover a large room, it's adequate for smaller spaces like dormitories, bedrooms, and workplaces. Through the R1280T, the drums sound fairly natural—boosting the bass doesn't really send them into serious thunder territory either.He didn't perform any of the measurements himself, and instead he compiled all of them into one place, so that makes sense.

Despite its retro look, the audio speakers in this device are quite modern with advanced technology used. The key differences are the improved remote control and the addition of a subwoofer output for more bass. The sound quality enthralls those who have used the speakers, and this is because the drivers are regarded as audiophile-grade speakers. Their control knobs are placed at the side of the speakers and both of the speakers allow music lovers to adjust volume, bass, and treble according to their needs.

In terms of improving the far-field, I'd wager the aspect of how heavily slope plays into the equation is the main thing to tackle.

Nor is there a stopping point on the dial—it turns full revolutions, so you can't simply turn it all the way left and know that the volume is at its lowest setting. The two speakers attach via a detachable stereo cable, with the right one feeding power to the left one. Onkyo Wavio: Onkyo is known mostly for their home theater speakers, but the Wavio is their entry into the small powered speaker class.

At work, however, I didn't have space on my desk, but there's a small shelf that reaches a bit above the monitors on my desk that I had room on. Personalize your listening experience with the bass, treble and volume dials on the active bookshelf speaker. As you can see, there's not that much of a difference between the Edifier R1280 and their subwoofer-series counterparts. Featuring a 4-inch bass driver and a calibrated, flared bass reflex port, this bookshelf speaker system delivers robust, rich bass notes that are full of presence and depth. The Edifier R1280DBs comes with five inputs, including Bluetooth connectivity, and a sub output so you can connect several devices all at once as well as get that cinematic rumble you want to feel during the pivotal moments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment