276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Are Special (Board Book): Volume 1 (Max Lucado's Wemmicks, 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.

You Are Special" continues to be one of my favorite books. The main idea of the story is to show children that they are wonderful, special individuals... regardless of how the world evaluates them; which relates to the idea of everybody being different. The main character, Punchinello, is not as pretty, smart, or talented as the others in his community, yet in the end he discovers that what others think does not matter. In this Religion genre text Eli, the woodcarver, represents the creator of man and teaches Punchinello that He loves him because of his differences. I refuse to let what will rot, rule the eternal. I choose self-control. I will be drunk only by joy. I will be impassioned only by my faith. I will be influenced only by God. I will be taught only by Christ. I choose self-control. Today I will keep my promises. My debtors will not regret their trust. My friends will not question my word. And my family will not question my love. We can't control what others may say about us or to us, but we can control how we let these affect us. To renew your Annual Peformance Licence, log into your account if you have one and go to your My Licences section.Flexibility to create an expandable library of Words on Screen™ song collections, nativities and musicals in your Out of the Ark online account Nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it only be in praise. If I clench my fist, may it only be in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. We should think before we speak and consider how our words may affect others. Even if we say "we were just joking," our words can harm. How God sees Us

A current Annual Performance Licence is required to perform a musical or nativity to an audience (other than to pupils & staff), including an online audience, and irrespective of whether admission charges are made. Lucado wrote the story to help children believe in themselves and that it doesn't matter what others think. Children come to realise they are loved and wanted because their maker loves them as much as he loves all his other children. When we come to Abba, our Father, and set our eyes on Him, He is so pleased to take off our spots and dots and cares of the world. Why? He loves us, so much. He loves us and know that He alone is what we need and should trust in; what He says about us is the truth of our identity. We are our Father’s children, sons and daughters of the living God— that alone is our identity (and we get to spread that Truth to the world!!) As He teaches us that, day in and day out, we get to know Him more and more, and we simply fall more and more in love with Him. As He daily rewrites our identity to what he says about us, this book makes a sweet point: as children of the Maker, we are special. I may have first read this when a bit younger than 10, and I may be only 20, but this book affirms said quote. This means you can install our Words on Screen™ software onto ONE computer only, or it can be streamed by a single user.

I will invite my God to be the God of circumstance. I will refuse the temptation to be cynical. I will refuse to see people as anything less than human beings, created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see God. Ex: Do you have blonde hair? Do you have brown eyes? Do you play baseball? Do you have two arms?) Activity 2 After a while Punchinello had so many dots that he didn’t want to go outside… In fact, he had so many gray dots that some people would come up to him and give him one for no reason at all.” God does the same for us. He holds us over the fountain. "Spit out the dirt, honey," our Father urges. "I've got something better for you." And so he cleanses us of filth; immorality, dishonesty, prejudice, bitterness, greed. We don't enjoy the cleansing; sometimes we even opt for the dirt over the ice cream. "I can eat dirt if I want to!" we pout and proclaim. Which is true—we can. But if we do, the loss is ours. God has a better offer.” Give each child a ball of playdough or clay. Have them use their imagination to create something "special!"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment