276°
Posted 20 hours ago

At Her Husband's Request: A Hotwife Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected in a way that causes the reader or listener to reframe or reinterpret the first part. It is frequently used for humorous or dramatic effect, sometimes producing an anticlimax.) This is where I once again reiterate how grateful I am that I had my man by my side every step of the way. He was not only supportive and kind, but he was also the one to take the initiative in this whole thing. I hooked up with a teacher at my daughter’s elementary school more than once. It didn’t happen on school property, but she did use a ruler against my ass when we role played.” — Stephen, 37

NSFW Fantasy texts - Reddit

One time when hubby was house sitting /watching a dog for one of his friends he had me tag along with However, if you’re still hard on the idea even with the knowledge about all the work that’ll take to make it happen – then go for it. I promise you won’t regret it. Do you want to know more? I overheard an older woman at work complaining about how her husband only does missionary in the bedroom and made a joke about how I would be a million times better in bed than him. I never thought of her in a sexual way before that, but when she approached me after hours and asked me to rent a hotel room with her, I accepted — and I’m glad I did. It was the kinkiest sex I’ve ever had. Handcuffs. Whipped cream. Nipple clamps. She wanted me to give her everything her husband wouldn’t.” — Westley, 30 opened it up and pulled the skirt up so that my pussy was completely exposed. I started asking what if your Are you prepared to be open and honest every step of the way? Communication is key. Without communication, none of this would have happened in the first place.

Title

My ex showed up at my apartment in tears, crying her eyes out about how her husband cheated on her. She wanted revenge. So she got it with me.” — Shane, 29

wife photos on Flickr | Flickr slut wife photos on Flickr | Flickr

It’s simply a fetish that you’ve always wanted to try. A promise of an orgasm that will likely shatter you in all the best ways. I got so horny at his words that I couldn’t stop myself from riding my man right then and there on our couch. We almost spilled the wine. That next morning during breakfast the husband looked at his wife, obviously hungover, and asked, "So... what time did you get in last night?" But I wanted to try sex with strangers, one-night stands, threesomes… I’ve always had a fantasy of including more people in our playtime. Partner-sharing was high on my list of unrealized kinks. That’s when we started easing into the whole thing. We went online in search of wife-sharing guides and instructions on how to do this properly, and we started preparing. Lots of the best advice was found on these hotwife Reddits. I was so incredibly happy. Wife-Sharing SimulationsWell, you have a short memory," says his wife, "Don't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, we received help from a stranger? I think you should help him out. You should be ashamed of yourself!" If you’re not sure where to start looking for future sex partners, Adult Friend Finder is truly an amazing place. Very open and welcoming and full of people who are just as kinky in bed as you are. Making a profile, there was a great decision on my husband’s part. The Man My Husband Shared Me With I had prostate surgery and could no longer give my wife the satisfaction she deserved.. I suggested to her that we arrange a date with the widower of a freind. As expected my wife was rreluctant to go far enough to have sex with him. I explained that seeing her achieve the satisfaction she needed would also excite me. She agreed to at least have the opportunity. We agreed that we could stop at any time she wanted. She was a good girl. She didn’t want to cheat on her husband and that’s what drew me to her. She kept turning me down, even though I could tell she was tempted. Then, one day, she let me rest a hand on her leg. Then inch it up higher. And higher. And pretty soon she was coming with only my fingertips.” — Tyler, 27

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment