276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Hate You - Don't Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They also have a tendency to idealize, which the charismatic cult leader is all too happy to fulfill. That’s not really a scientific or prudent approach in my opinion. He should have at least prefaced that diagnoses saying they are far from accurate.

Periods of great freedom, less structured relationships and open sexual mores are more difficult for the BPD to handle. The quest often leads to partners with complementary pathology leading to toxic relationships and destructive relationship dances. To me, this is an example of seeing connections where there are likely none (read “ Fooled by Randomness“). Some studies say that around 6% of the US population suffers from BPD, but Jerold Kreisman says that figure might be an underestimation. I recognize how bad you are feeling and your wish to die. I know you said that if I cared at all for you, I should just leave you alone.Your communication of your suicidal plans tells me that, as much as you may wish to die, there is at least some part of you that doesn’t want to die. And it is to that part that I feel I must respond. I want you to come with me to see a doctor to help us with these problems The author says that the threats and the rage are sometimes a way to test for commitment (not to be confused with shit tests during the courtship phase). The Workplace for The BPD

Often, the suicide threats or suicide attempts are not a wish to die but rather a way to communicate pain and a plea for attention and intervention. Unstable and intense interpersonal relationships going from extremes idealization and devaluation (also known as “splitting”) If she is a BPD for example, she can end up with an insecure man who displays fake confidence and needs a helpless partner to feel strong and in control (also read: codependent no more). A highly critical supervisor can also make the hypersensitive BPD overreact and fly in uncontrolled anger (remember that the BPD is hypersensitive to rejection). Job HoppingHighly recommended to any BPD, to anyone living with BPD, and also to anyone who wants to better understand people and human psychology. Both pharmacological and psychotherapeutic advancements point to real hope for success in the treatment and understanding of BPD. Severe mood shifts and instabilityin reaction to day-to-day events (intense episodic sadness, irritability, or anxiety)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment