276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultrasun SPF 50+ Extreme Formula Once A Day 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wear shade ivory as my tone is quite fair, but it’s also available in a honey shade, which would be better for people who have darker skin tones. Why I love it: This vegan aftersun is a cooling antidote to sun-drenched skin in need of a bit of nourishment. After a day in the sun, skin can feel hot, tight and uncomfortable (especially if you haven’t been wearing sunscreen!)

UVA rays are the biggest cause of premature ageing on the skin, so this lightweight cream creates a powerful shield to absorb them and prevent them from causing damage. We saw an average 74% decrease in SPF protection at the end of the tests. We shared our concerns with Cancer Research UK (CRUK) and the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD). Both advise against relying on any sun cream for extended periods in the sun. tizzi Lovely feel on a dry day Lovely soaks in great to carry on bag on a hot day a small Matt primer wd be good to take off the shine of skin in LDL26 Great SPF Face Moisturiser It goes on really well, feels good and protects the face from the sun. So all good!

Shop this post

It takes longer for those with darker skin that rarely burns – it can take 25-40 minutes for the darkest skin type. I did get a bit of a glow after sunbathing but was quite happy with that result (I know, I know, it’s still sun damage but we’re not talking leather handbag here and it makes me look a bit more alive in midwinter). The best sunscreens you can buy in 2023 1. Avène Intense Protect SPF 50+: Best sun cream for very sensitive skin dianadingbat Best sunscreen on market Best sun screen on the market. I know that I & all my family, including grandchildren will be protected We tested two popular sun creams in chlorinated water (to mimic a swimming pool) and salty water (to emulate the sea). We also added another scenario using fast-moving tap water to see what effect this had. Most of the time, the products weren't as effective in our more realistic conditions as they were in tap water.

There’s a long list of ingredients that are used as chemical absorbers, so it’s easiest to simply look for products that are labelled ‘sensitive’ rather than search for specific ingredients. SPF make-up: does it really offer protection from the sun?

International

Physical or mineral sun creams create a barrier on the skin that acts like a mirror, reflecting and scattering the UV light. There’s lots of choice. I tried the three products mentioned above but there’s also a sports range, a Glimmer 20SPF version, Family options. Lots. My Ultrasun review: the downside? Why I love it: If you’re looking to up the ante on your daily SPF protection, then the Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Formula SPF 50+ is for you. This is a great choice for your daily SPF if you’re looking for very high protection, if you’re in a hot climate, a city-dweller, or work outdoors. Even with our test subjects just sitting on a chair in a T-shirt, we saw substantial reductions in the level of sun protection, so we don't think you can rely on once-a-day sun cream to keep you protected all day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment