276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NECA HELLRAISER PINHEAD ULTIMATE 7IN AF

£33.495£66.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. In the book, the hunger games is an annual event broadcast where the merciless Capitol randomly selects a girl and a boy of each of the 12 districts, the chosen will be launched against each other in a game of survival and forced to kill until only one left in foot. Pinhead features an all-new sculpt and tons of nightmarish detail, from the pins in his head to the tools of torture dangling over the soft goods vinyl skirt. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. The mocking jay REALLY resembles the badge in the film, and all of my friends (who love "The Hunger Games") commented on it, seeing what it was clearly! The figure comes with 2 interchangeable heads and the both open and closed Lament Configuration puzzle boxes. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

The pin comes attached to an official card showing Katniss and stating that it is an authentic prop. markets and sells products, including children's products, for purchase by adults 18 years and over. I believe it was the connecting pin and the frontice of the badge itself was very tiny hence snapping off very easily.To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. I was tasked to create accessories for the Pin Head action figure that is part of the Puppet Master movie franchise. All images and text on this site are property of Kiowa Ltd or used with permission of the copyright owner and are protected under copyright laws of the United Kingdom and other countries.

Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products.

With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. It looks very cheap and plasticky however the kick in the teeth was the back of the badge was faulty and the pin was bent, so they don’t stay together, tried to stick it onto my lanyard and with a sec the back fell off and rolled under my washing machine making the pin an absolute waste money. After a week of receiving poorly packed models and having to contact owners it was a pleasure to receive the items from this seller.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment