276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toplus Yoga Mat, TPE Gymnastics Mat, Training Mat, Non-Slip Pilates Mat, Yoga Fitness Mat with Carry Straps, 183 x 61 x 0.6 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After every use, spray the yoga mat with a solution of four drops of dishwashing liquid and two cups of water. Wipe off with a towel and hang to dry. For sweat stains, use an all-purpose cleaner. Wash your mat with warm soapy water every few months.

Eco-friendly is always a matter of conscience when buying a new product, and yoga mats are no exception. This is where you can find the organic yoga mats made from jute, organic cotton or natural cotton. These materials will not harm the environment before, during or after production or once disposed of. Made from a non-toxic TPE construction, it is also recyclable and better for the environment than other synthetic models. When looking into buying a yoga mat, there are several things to keep in mind. When you strike that combination of perfect features, you’ll enjoy yoga much more. Water and sweat does leave behind a stain when the mat dries. Cleaning the mat is essential for optimal use. I personally use a non toxic all purpose cleaner to wipe off my mat and let it dry, and no stains after proper cleaning. TOPLUS offers 90 products for sale, giving you more than enough choices but not too much to dazzle you. We analyzed some of them in detail and recommended them to our readers. Our TOPLUS review dives deep into the brand, and introduces you to their bestselling products. Let's get into it!You want the mat to perform well under extreme conditions. TOPLUS yoga mats are tear-proof and they’re sweat absorbent. You can trust their durability because the manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty. Material Exposure to grass and debris. Note: Be cautious of getting sand on the mat if using outdoors. Sand will cause you to slip. However, if you shake the mat sand slides off easily. Then you are all set. No more slip. There is no need to wash the mat off just because of the sand. I wait until later with the normal cleansing routine of my mat. You can clean your yoga mat the same way you wash your hands—with water and dish soap. Porat recommends putting your mat in the bathtub or shower and giving it a good scrub and rinse. "Let it air dry and then roll it up," she says—she also suggests investing in a yoga towel to help keep your mat from getting so dirty/sweaty in the first place.

Traditionally, yoga mats are made using PVC, rubber, and other materials to keep them non-slip. All of are known to be toxic, both to inhale and be absorbed in to the skin. TOPLUS is a smaller brand compared to Manduka but their mats have a grip that’s almost comparable to the well-known brand. TOPLUS yoga mats are slightly longer than Manduka but they’re narrower. In terms of price, TOPLUS mats are affordable than Manduka. TOPLUS vs Lululemon Yoga Mat What we love about TOPLUS yoga mats is their anti-skid design which helps you perform every yoga pose with ease. They’re also heavily cushioned up to 6mm to provide ample support to weak joints. Best of all, they provide a 1-year warranty to give consumers peace of mind. Comparison Of TOPLUS With Other Brands TOPLUS vs Liforme Yoga Mat Featuring a non-slip wavy pattern that ensures it holds still even on hard floors. The front side has a special 3D slip-resistant, textured pattern, making this yoga mat a good choice, even if you tend to get sweaty hands during your routine. I was pleased to get this bright and cheery orange yoga mat (TOPLUS offers 10 different colors.) It’s made in China, which is something I just wanted to disclose. The mat also came with a cute little towel, which won’t be super helpful in yoga’s hottest classes, but a nice gesture nonetheless.

Toplus Yoga Mat

Stephanie Mansour, a certified personal trainer and the founder of fitness brand Step It Up With Steph, says this is the No. 1 investment she recommends to clients who want to get in a good workout at home.

If you’re using a yoga mat in a professional studio, the mats are likely to be thoroughly cleaned between each practice. Foster says you should use the same principles at home. Some yoga mats require special cleaner or have strict rules for cleaning. All you need with this mat is a rag and some soapy water. Easy! Do I Recommend the TOPLUS Yoga Mat?One major difference between practicing yoga at home vs. at a studio (other than an IRL instructor, obvs) is that your yoga mat isn’t getting cleaned on the reg unless you’re doing it yourself. Not sure how to clean yoga mats so they’ll actually be germs and stank free? No worries. Here’s everything you need to know about disinfecting and deep cleaning yours, according to pros. TOPLUS is a fitness brand that primarily sells yoga mats. You can find the mat I’m reviewing here in the “Professional Yoga Mat” section (fancy.) They also provide more basic mats, yoga mats for kids, and suede yoga mats. The suede yoga mats personally caught my eye, but let’s just focus on the mat at hand. (Or rather, at my feet.) The Toplus Yoga Mat is is made of SGS certified TPE material which is 100% safe, non-toxic and odorless. In addition the is no latex, no PVC, or other no harmful chemicals, and eco-friendly. Toplus Yoga Mat Put to the Test All of your sweat and bacteria soaks into the mat and over time it can start to smell. While, if there’s a build-up of sweat and bacteria, the surface of the mat can have less of a grip, which is less than ideal when you are trying to hold a downward dog or lunge.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment