276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ESTEE LAUDER Beyond Paradise Eau de Parfum, 50 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only other perfumes which to me do smell a lot of berganot are Carolina Herrera for women and Amarrige, although bergamot is not listed alomngst this last one's notes. Beyond Paradise unfolds on your skin with a fascinating blend of tropical wetness, zesty freshness, and bursting floralcy. A boldly elegant symphony of florals, BP is a lush, timeless feminine perfume, best worn in the spring. Maybe they're looking to use a multicoloured bottle for a new perfume and they're clearing the decks for it? Never the less, I continued about my day, went to sleep that night woke up to the most beautiful smell laying next to me.

I gifted it to my mom because she loves white floral scents and her Very Hollywood had gone bad, so I wanted to escape the heady gardenia of it, but keep it white floral and jasmine dominant. I am pretty positive Estée Lauder switched a lot of their perfumes to this new boring design because the vintage ones seem to go bad.This one floods my memory with that period of time that was post-college during Sex in The City and almost at the moment of getting married. Spraying it feels as if I've indulged in an intoxicating floral cocktail, one both shaken and stirred. I will say though that when I wear it the incongruity of a dude walking around smelling like this works in my favour. I thought it was opening with my dreaded flower the Jasmine as it is pretty strong - but I was wrong and it is a mega blast of hyacinth and I am a great fan of this flower however, od'ing on it though can cause headaches!

I love many white floral notes and accords, like jasmine and gardenia, and their corresponding flowers in real life, especially outside. It is a shame they changed the bottle, and I would have loved to have the old rainbow coloured one, but I kind of like the minimalist simplicity of the new one. Beyond Paradise is a delicately balanced blend of tropical wetness, zesty freshness and a burst of floralcy. The woman who helped us gave me a mini and I felt so special that it still holds a spot on my vanity.

I imagine myself on a tropical island with exotic flowers, a heavenly scent entouring my body and soul. I love everything about Beyond Paradise: The pretty floral aroma, the exotic beachy vacationishness, the adorable bottle (I'm on my third one).

I keep it way in the back, out of the sunlight, to keep it preserved and it has held up remarkably well. The new version (in the sleek rectangular bottle) triggers the same feelings--Beyond Paradise is like a tropical rainforest or a greenhouse where a thousand flowers bloom--it is wet and uplifting and transparent and puts me in a good mood. When I first sprayed it on me I couldn’t believe anything could smell so good and fell madly in love on the spot. If anyone dislikes this and is looking for a swap, please see my profile for my swap list, or message me :) Sorry for the nostalgia, and I will update this with a more thorough review when I get my hands on a bottle of this magic again. Despite personally preferring different scents, I can see this is very accomplished, so 9/10 for artistry.

You might even look up and see a parrot or look down and see a creepy little lizard staring at you from behind a mossy rock.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment