276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NU: Multi-Purpose Printer Paper, White, 500 Sheets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This 5 Star A4 80gsm value multifunctional printer/copier paper is ideal for everyday printing tasks. I am also very cost conscious, and decided to give this 5 star a4 paper a whirl to see if I could save some money.

Paper weight is usually measured in gram per square metres (g/m ² or gsm) and can be seen as a measurement of paper density, and thus an indicator of quality. It is also suited for making that statement on document covers and presentations and is great for arts and crafts projects.Due to the larger format, some printers do not accommodate for A3 paper so please refer to your printer’s manual for suitability. Shoes were not quite as described but after talking to the seller, I kept what was delivered with a small discount.

This paper is suitable for photocopies, printing with inkjet or laser printers, and offser preprints.

Images appear brighter and colours more vibrant when printed on a paper with higher whiteness ratings.

Designed for mono inkjets and laser printers, Xerox Premier A4 Paper is the premium choice for business copier paper. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). This smooth texture cream paper ensures optimum performance in high volume print runs for everyday office and home printing jobs. Your transactions and personal data will be held in a PCIDSS accredited system using secure encryption technologies. Star office supplies are not only cheap, but also very good quality, personally i dont see any difference between this 5 Star printer paper and the more expensive ones, just that we save on our office supplies costs by purchasing this cheap printer paper.This paper is thick enough to print on both sides without show-through and is fully recyclable once your print out has done its job. Unfortunately Nuco International Ltd cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment