276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donna D'Errico Autographed November 1996 Playboy Magazine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b "Rhonda Adams – Playmate". Playboy. Archived from the original on 6 November 2014 . Retrieved 18 February 2017. RICHARD FEGLEY, Rachel Jean Marteen, August Playmate of the Month 1995". christies.com . Retrieved 12 February 2017. Playmate of the Month March 1995 – Stacy Sanches". Playboy. Archived from the original on 17 November 2014. She performed in school plays and took acting lessons in Columbus. Her stage debut was the lead role in a Nativity play. That would be the Virgin Mary, right? "It was elementary school," she admits. "I still had the qualifications for the role then."

The Playmate - Playboy Magazine September 1995 vol.42, no.9

a b c d e f Stephen M. Silverman (5 February 2007). "Baseball's Mike Piazza Becomes a Dad". People . Retrieved 12 February 2017. a b c "Cynthia Gwyn Brown – Playmate". Playboy. Archived from the original on 19 February 2017 . Retrieved 18 February 2017.a b "Playmate of the Month February 1995 - Lisa Marie Scott". Playboy. Archived from the original on 2 October 2016 . Retrieved 14 February 2017.

Playboy Magazine November 1996 vol.43, no.11

Donna hopes that her Playboy appearance will lead to acting roles. "I never really pursued that dream," she says, "but I have wanted to be an actress ever since I was a little girl. Imagine the scene. You arrive in Las Vegas on business (yeah, right), and you scan the airport lounge for your ride to the hotel. Standing there holding a cardboard sign with your name on it is Miss September, Donna D'Errico. Don't laugh - it could happen to you. Miss January 1995: Melissa Deanne Holliday". Playboy. Archived from the original on 3 November 2014. Before moving to Las Vegas three years ago, Donna managed a jewelry store in her hometown of Columbus, Georgia. Her father, a career military officer and Vietnam veteran, was stationed at nearby Fort Benning. "Columbus is a small town," she says. "I grew up really sheltered." Although that sheltering included 12 years in Catholic school, Donna's move to Vegas was not a rebellion against her religious upbringing.Being snowbound in a deserted log cabin, sipping wine before a cozy fireplace and snuggling up with someone special.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment