276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beautiful Disaster: Jamie McGuire (BEAUTIFUL SERIES)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And then when she presents that faith in such a immovable light she tests it, challenging her characters and her readers. Voltage is handling global sales and will introduce Beautiful Disaster at the upcoming American Film Market. Mia Montgomery's dreams is to be a successful interior designer; not any interior designer but one who focus on holistic design and to promote an eco-friendly concept in her work.

Memories of the past began to creep up on her, after all Flynn is her ex-lover and she thought that she would never hear from him after all this time. The way Laura Spinella weaves her prose is something done by the masters of the literary word and for this to be her first novel is honestly astounding.The book is a very sexy read, told in an engaging voice that moves in between the past and present at a brisk pace. Her father drinks and gambles, and Abby left Kansas to separate herself from that lifestyle, but she still finds herself drawn to Travis. Some ideas and resolutions just didn't seem to make sense to me and I was left wondering, "Hmm, what was that all about? News of an Upcoming Adaptation of 'Beautiful Disaster' Has People Remembering How Racist the Author Jamie McGuire Is". Not all my novels are about ghosts, though I seem to have a good relationship with the ethereal world.

After the devastating hole Flynn left after twelve years of not knowing what happened, why he broke the one promise he made to her, Flynn's back. Despite their breakup, she keeps her word to cook Thanksgiving dinner for Travis’s family and feels drawn back to him. In the twelve years Flynn has been gone, Mia married Michael Wells after waiting for years for some word or news from Flynn. Spinella weaves her way between past and present with incredible tact and skill creating a unique flow for the story that's easy to follow.Told in Laura Spinella's eloquent style of third person point of view, this author toggles us between the past and present of Flynn and Mia - a rare couple with a connection so deep its as soul-shattering lovely as it is devastatingly haunting.

She keeps you guessing, though I found myself rooting for Mia and Flynn from the first chapter to the very end! Despite their obvious differences and against all advice from Mia's best friend, Roxanne, Mia and Flynn began an intense love affair that would change both their destinies almost destroying them in the process. I was so captivated by the characterizations, southern setting, depth of emotions and plot line that I couldn't wait to see what happened next; I just kept turning the pages almost non-stop. Abby falls in the scuffle and tells Travis she can’t be with him until he has a handle on his temper.In 2015 and 2016, the following three Maddox Brothers books, Beautiful Redemption, Beautiful Sacrifice, and Beautiful Burnalso topped the New York Times, as well as Beautiful series novellas, A Beautiful Wedding and Something Beautiful. Mia Montgomery (Wells), who is going to college to be an eco-friend designer, meets Flynn, an older, motorcycle riding bad boy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. There is an extreme amount of heart in this story and I found myself really caring about what happens to these characters.

I hope readers are as taken with quirky and capricious Olivia Klein as I was; I had the most marvelous time writing about her. It was it my first "romantic" fiction novel, if you will, the closest to which I had gotten was "they made out with the passion of two lovers" the farthest most YA novels go. It takes a great story to make you cry tears of happiness or just from the beautiful touching moments. Add a bunch of murdered girls, an obsessively controlling best friend with the whodunit finger pointing to the only badass in town and it just seemed so off balanced and everywhere.Beautiful Disaster may have a slight suspense tone, but at its core it is about the power of love and second chance. With secondary characters providing depth to the story and much additional conflict, Mia changes in unexpected ways further than she could have ever anticipated.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment