276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fix Her Up: A Novel: 1 (Hot and Hammered, 1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love the illustrated cover trend, but I have to start this review by saying that the cover of Fix Her Up doesn’t quite match the story. I'm fuming even thinking about the things I've withstood while he rests for hours after a little pain.

I might give the next one a go and if the writing style works better than the series may become a favourite. This was not even on my radar until I saw people starting to give it 5 or 4 stars and raving about it. It was just oh I love this dude hehehe I'm a clown ugh I am angry caveman for no reason wait what is a feelinG? And while there are bound to be hoards of readers who find virginal 23-year-old Georgie quirky, I’m not one of them. I also have a torn rotator cuff, except I'm not a professional athlete and have been denied treatment or surgery to dull the pain.Her orgasm obliterated her, twisting her loins like a pretzel and squeezing while her legs fought for purchase against the overwhelming nature of it.

The fake dating aspect doesn't begin until 40%, with Travis being an absolute asshole the entire time, only just learning from his mistakes. Firstly, Travis literally isn't interested in her until she 1) gets a haircut and wears tighter clothes and 2) another man takes an interest in her. Georgie loves planning children's birthday parties and making people laugh, just not at her own expense. I thought they didn’t show Travis off in the right light and I actually thought it ruined their entire relationship because the foundations had visible cracks all the way through. I can't believe he wanted to touch her legs and see her breasts when he still thought of her as a sister.It felt like a first draft, where you just get it out and then adjust as you go along, moving around scenes to make the story flow. Travis Ford is a bit too much of a hot-head controlling type for my personal taste in male love interests. They meet on a rooftop in Boston on the night Ryle loses a patient and Lily attends her abusive father’s funeral. travis always seems to be apprehensive about getting physical with georgie becaue she's his best friend's little sister and because he might have a problem with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment