276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VicSec Sexy Bodysuit Set with Suspenders Stockings and Wristband Women Lace Lingerie Teddy Set Garter Belt Cosplay Costume

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Slipping into one of our bodies or basques is guaranteed to make you feel proud of your figure, meaning these pieces are an absolute must-have for your lingerie collection. I was initially missing one of the items, but the seller was very comprehensive and did not hesitate to send it to me and it arrived quickly. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Artful cut to expose a tantalizing glimpse of flesh at the shoulders whilst hand embellished cut glass crystals adorn the suspender belt which contrasts around the waist.

Our wide range of sizes and styles is designed to empower every woman to embrace her unique style with confidence. This alluring bodysuit features sheer lace detailing that adds allure and sophistication to your look. Gorgeous semi-sheer fitted bodysuit with suspenders and open gusset in a luxurious high quality tulle that provides shape and contouring, giving a smooth line under clothing. From plunge unpadded lace body suits to sexy underwired suits you will find something perfect for you here! Give your outfit a romantic feel with a black lingerie bodysuit to adorn your curves, or opt for an ultra boost with our sculpting underwired bodysuits.Designed to enhance your natural curves, wearing one of our bodies or basques will make you feel confident, sexy and totally gorgeous in an instant.

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

Mine are the same long strap looped through the O-ring and it takes some finagling to get it to sit right and it gets twisted at first, but it still works exactly as advertise and keeps my socks up so well, so this is something I would never dream of taking a star off for.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment