276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JVC Wireless Bluetooth Foldable Deep Bass On Ear Lightweight HA-S31BT Headphones, Black

£16£32.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SUMMARY: What sets these JVCs apart from the competition is the very easy and comfortable-to-use headphones. That said, I don't think they'd last long during a moderate or heavy workout before shifting around on your head--but they also aren't sweatproof so I wouldn't recommend wearing them during a hard workout anyway. Towards the top of your right ear, near the headband, is the +/- volume rocker that doubles as the next and previous track buttons. Yes, they are on-ear cans, but the inward clamping pressure is relatively low, but not so feather-light as to be loose on your head--those of you sensitive to on-ear pressure (like me) may still be able to go a few hours or more before you start to notice any discomfort. Our expert listening panel and lab professionals assess how well the headphones prevent sound leaking out to their surroundings.

This is done in two ways: firstly, we ask our five member expert listening panel to note how much sound they can hear while the headphones are playing next to them. The diaphragm, with a thickness of around 6 mm, is very sensitive to changes in high frequencies but less sensitive to bass.In fact, you might be hard-pressed to notice much of a difference between the regular and Bass Boost mode playback--my daughter actually couldn't tell them apart. The headphone volume seems able to overpower their own drivers and sound stressed out, with some distortion becoming apparent. These headphones are extremely comfortable and I can listen to them for hours without feeling pressure on my head/ears. The JVC HA-S31BT are affordable on-ear wireless headphones that support both Google Assistant and Siri voice assistants.

I expected a dimple or indentation on the lower end of this rocker that controls volume down (short press) and previous track (long press) but it is easy to get used to pressing slightly below the raised dot to press the lower end of the button. The full range of sounds is nicely balanced, but that upper frequency shimmer you hear on the best headphones and the solid, thunderous bass, at the lowest frequencies is not here.The lower impedance will ensure that the required volume level is achieved with less power, thus extending the life of the player. They listen to nine recordings for each pair of headphones, which cover a wide range of music and radio genres, giving a rating per recording and an overall verdict (not an average). Headphones with a higher impedance of around 250 Ohms and above are then more suitable for playback from really powerful signal sources or using a headphone amplifier, otherwise the sound coming out of them might not be loud enough. They are designed for all-day work sessions where you don’t want to isolate yourself from the environment around you. Sound wise these are excellent the bass boost really does sound awesome with gaming drum and bass games, they have a good battery life and decent enough Bluetooth range for what i need i use these mostly to connect primarily to my pc and they have no issues connecting or with any of my other Bluetooth device's.

Bluetooth range was impressive--I actually managed to walk all the way upstairs and into the kitchen from my daughter's bathroom during a listening test and they still held their connection. In this case, you do not have to worry about your headphones simply running out of power on longer journeys, and you will not have to deal with constant recharging. They're incredibly comfortable; responsive, easy and intuitive to use; and actually provide great sound quality for music and movies served up for those on the go.These headphones offer 17-hours of wireless listening, and bass boost for high clarity and deep bass sound. A five star rating is 2020 minutes or more, and similarly 1540 minutes for four stars, 1060 minutes for three stars and 580 minutes for two stars. Max volume is far too loud for my comfort so if you have hearing loss or don’t value your hearing, they can be plenty loud.

The earcups pivot inward so the whole set folds down flat though sadly you get no pouch or soft-touch bag for packing. One particular point of note that earns these cans a gold-star for usability (at least in my book) is the thoughtfully designed control cluster. Similarly, I noticed no significant BT delay between audio and video during movie playback on my iPhone X.Up to 17 hours of wireless listening is available from the large capacity integrated rechargeable battery. For truly wireless headphones, it is the battery life of the earbuds only, excluding recharges from charging cases - this means that even the best truly wireless headphones tend to get a mediocre score here, as the per-charge battery life is low compared to other types of headphones. Clamping” around your head is very slight, but still fairly stable for those walking around the office.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment