276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FLEXTAILGEAER Tiny Repel, 4800mAh Battery Mosquito Repellent with 400 LM Light,IPX5 Waterproof,165 ℃, Mosquito Repellent for Outdoors, Camping, Backpacker (Green)

£21.995£43.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Camping Lights & Lanterns Don’t let the light stop your adventure! We have a wide range of lighting equipment, from basic camping lanterns for cosy family campfires to focusable lights for cave or forest exploration. Read More A must-have for any camping trip, Flextail offers a range of ultra-lightweight camping lights for illuminating your set-up. We didn’t leave it on all night long, but only for a few hours in the evening when we had lights on and didn’t want to attract too many mosquitos. Avon Skin So Soft is a beauty product that has been recommended as a midge repellent for years, which I always thought was an old wives tale until I tried it myself.

Hiking Poles Hiking poles are an essential part of your camping gear, and we’ve got the best selection around! Whether you’re looking for lightweight aluminium poles or handy folding poles, we’ve got a great choice. Explore our range today! Read More It has two slots for two mats, but you can use only one if the mosquito problem is not that severe. The FLEXTAIL TINY REPEL is a mosquito repellent that creates a 30-foot protection zone. It has two modes: Camp Mode and Outdoor Mode. Camp Mode creates a 10-foot zone of protection for 10 hours, while Outdoor Mode creates a 30-foot zone for 7 hours.

FAQs

FlexTail sells larger kits with up to 480 mats, but you can also buy the mats separately. Does It Work?

The camping mode creates a 10-foot zone around you by heating the repellant mats to 110℃. In this mode, the battery lasts 10 hours. The recommended product to achieve that goal is Smidge which uses a proven formulation that deters midges while also being safe to use, non-greasy, well-priced, and comes in a tough, easy-to-use container.The mosquitos can be quite bad here in the summer, so I mostly used the outdoors mode, even when I was inside my tent. The carabiner made it easy to hang the Tiny Repel on all types of gear. You turn it on by pushing down the repellent button twice. The indicator lights will shine green and enable the camp mode. Tiny Repel in camp mode with lantern turned on. You might be able to buy repellent mats locally that repel the type of mosquitos in your area, but that’s not something FlexTail sells or has any information about. The Lantern

It’s a known fact that midges cause misery to Scotland’s tourists across the Highlands and Islands where they gather in vast numbers between May and September. It’s also the cheapest of the bunch, has a manual pump dispenser, and is infused with natural oils so it’s virtually free of chemicals. The Tiny Repel comes in a hard case. It has space for the Tiny Repel, the repellant mats, and the USB C charging cable. A very nice carrying case is included with the Tiny Repel. The starting kit comes with 10 repellent mats, which will last five nights if you use two each night.All of these lights can be hung up around the inside or outside of your tent and come with a range of different settings. Stoves and Cookers Cooking is part and parcel of camping, so it’s essential to choose a good quality stove that will make the experience hassle-free. At Wood to Water, we have a range of portable camping stoves and cookers that are both easy to use, efficient and built to last. Read More >> The outdoor mode creates a 30-foot zone around you and lasts up to 7 hours on a fully charged battery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment