276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GLAMOUR BOUTIQUE Forever Flower Gift Box: Red Real Preserved Roses in A Box, Handmade, Rose Petals, Birthday, Marriage (Red, Pack of 7)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kelli, congratulations on being named this year’s Glamour Girl Grand Champion. How does it feel to be named our top Glamour Girl of 2021

Please note if you turn up without booking we will, of course, be happy to see you but will ask you to wait if we already have a customer in the store. Showroom Hours: When you’re just starting out on your feminine transformation journey, it can feel a bit overwhelming trying to find everything you need. Not only will you be looking for quality products, but you’ll also want to find items that fit you well. The Glamour Boutique online store is on hand to help you feel more comfortable and confident, as you’ll find all the products you need right here to express your unique style. I am very public. I enjoy every time I go out I try to exude all of these qualities through my friendships and new acquaintances. The affordable store serving the crossdresser and male to female transgender community. With a large store including silicone breast forms, padded panties, wigs for transgender girls, gaffs, breast form adhesives, makeup, sissy wear, large ladies shoes and our own brand clothing for crossdressers, we have everything you need at an affordable price. We have our own designers to manufacturer corsets and dresses for men so you are assured of the best feminine transformation. Tell us some fun facts about yourself. What are your hobbies (either when dressed or not), likes, things you do in your spare time, or anything else you would like to share.

Glamour Boutique (Fairfield, NJ)

I live in Elk Grove, California. As a kid, our family moved around a lot because of my father’s employment, but always within the state. I enjoy California! When did you first start dressing and how did it come about? I like RuPaul, for obvious reasons, but for me she is the essence of someone expressing her female side through the lens of experience, and she shares those experiences which she has learned from through her TV show, videos, blogs, etc. I admire her courage, boldness, and self confidence because it’s who she really is deep down inside and is who I want to be as well. I love what she has famously said, “We are all born naked, everything else is drag!”. Ru embraces her “girl” to a point where you just want to be like her (full of inspiration and completeness), and I think she does that on purpose! It feels wonderful! I am surprised and delighted that I am chosen to be Grand Champion. I dreamt of winning the Glamour Boutique Picture Contest in the Super Cougar category, but now Grand Champion seems like the gift that keeps on giving. This is a precious validation for a girl that never thought of being honored in such a way and something that will stay in my memory for a long time. I am grateful and pleased that I could be considered and awarded as such. Choosing my outfits and photos is no easy task! The look I create must dovetail with the setting I am in along with the message I want to send with my poses, outfits and facial expressions. I choose outfits that will exude femininity and compliment my look in pictures. I believe my photos truly express the joy and fun I have with my feminine side in typical lifestyle settings, not forgetting to mix it up with a little pizzazz!. My hope is that by doing this, I can create the persona for other girls to emulate, and express femininity in THEIR own way, a way that can be used to be happy, complete, and inspire others to do the same!

We’ve curated some ideas on what you can wear to achieve the perfect femboy look without much effort. Whether you’re opting to keep things simple or want to go all out, the good news is, we have the perfect collection of clothing and accessories which we know you’ll love. Below we’ve highlighted some of our favorite options for both aspiring and experienced femboys. Best femboy clothes for subtle femininity Whether to jazz up your home cleaning routine or to wear for fun, our range of sissy maid outfits and costumes are super sexy, and their skater style helps to create a wonderful hourglass figure. Spice up your crossdressing with some of our cosplay garments and accessories. Dressing up as a crossdresser is not just for Halloween. Role play with a costume is the best fun for you and a partner anytime.I am divorced and not currently in a relationship, but one never knows who is right around that corner! Turn right immediately after the Sunoco station at the sign FIREPLACE PLACE. Number 258 is to the far right-hand side in front of you. For those girls who have entered the contest, THANK YOU! You have taken a bold step towards the next level of expressing your femininity in pictures using friendly competition. You will be a better and more complete person for it…I sure am! Readers, please enjoy what you see, because we do it for YOU. And finally, the judges. I would not want your job for anything! Having to choose from SO MANY beautiful Of course! Your world will come ALIVE if you share your world with others! There are so many people out there who not only want to express their “girlness” such as I and many others have done, but also people who want to understand it, and what it means to express one’s feminine side. Be BOLD, have FUN with it, and most importantly, LIVE YOUR PASSION! Well said Kelli. Such great words to live by! Thank you so much for this interview and congratulations on being the 2021 Glamour Girl Grand Champion!

I also admire Cassandra Cass, obviously for her extreme beauty, poise, and femininity, but also her boldness and humor. She has so much fun!! Tippy, on the other hand, was a first-time entrant this year and was also a contender for our Newcomer of the Year making it all the way to the Top 10. The first time was a charm as that was all Tippy needed to become a Grand Champion. Being selected as this year’s Grand Champion is truly an honor and very humbling. There are so many beautiful girls that have entered and every one of them deserve to be chosen, but I realize there can be only one. My hope is that by being chosen, it will serve to inspire other girls to enter, while having fun doing it, and feel that passion to win! Tell us how you go about choosing your outfits and how you choose what photos to submit. It’s always difficult to know what judges will find exceptional. Just find the best pictures that represent who you are and hope for the best. It’s not a big deal if others like what you post. Be true to your values and don’t worry about if others like it or not. Every time I go out I try to exude all of these qualities expressed by my role models. I make it a policy of mine to introduce myself to someone I have not met before.. I LOVE meeting new people and putting them at ease with a girl like me. Frankly I have not had one bad experience…all have been welcoming, supportive and fun!

Categories

Thank you for these contests and all that you at Glamour Boutique do for our community. I know that the products I have received from your establishment have certainly been crucial in shaping me into the person I am today. My advice for girls who want to enter the contest is to BE YOURSELF. That is the “secret sauce” that is sometimes taken for granted, but will shine through the most. Viewers will KNOW it just by your pose, your outfit, and most of all, your SMILE. In a nutshell, as I have told so many over the years, be sexy, classy, and fabulous! Any final words for your fellow girls? Our readers and judges? From lace and ruffles to mesh and fuller coverage options, our range of sissy panties and underwear for men is sure to have something perfect for your taste and budget. Whether you want to flaunt your stuff or keep your feminine taste under wraps, we’ve got you covered. Whether it’s finding the finishing touch for your outfit, exploring what en femme means to you, or perhaps you just love beautiful feminine shoes, it’s time to discover the wonderful world of our shoes and hosiery. Each and every pair has been designed with your male dimensions in mind, so you can rest assured you’ll enjoy style as well a comfort when wearing a pair of shoes from Glamour Boutique. We have a vast range of shoes including pumps, open-toe shoes, boots, sandals and heels that fit male feet, but look beautifully feminine. Browse our range of leather and PVC skirts and dresses made for men. Our PVC dresses are cut with wide width shoulders and longer torsos. Both PVC and leather skirts have re-enforced stitching and narrower hips.

Leggings are a wardrobe staple due to their versatility. Super comfy and with added stretch, wear with dresses and skirts or opt for a t-shirt, the choice is yours. Browse our range of leggings for something for everyday wear or to head out on the town. I started dressing when I was about eight years old. My mom’s and sister’s undergarments and pantyhose got more use than they knew about! I also dressed in their dresses and swimsuits. I found all of these to be exhilarating in look and feel, and putting them on revealed my feminine side I never knew I had, and it was quite enjoyable and refreshing at the same time. The mystique I experienced by wearing these garments, dresses, heels, etc. was indescribable. You girls KNOW what I mean! That’s a wrap on Glamour Girl 2021. We hope you had as much fun as we did. Whether you entered photos, voted for your favorites, followed the contest on Facebook or on our blog, THANK YOU!! We couldn’t do any of this without you and it’s with your support that we can. We are forever grateful. See you all next year!Heels! Heels! Oh, did I say heels?? Oh yes, I am blessed with a girl size foot, and wear nothing shorter than a 4 inch heel. Most of my heels are 5”, and I feel quite comfortable wearing them. Another level of mystique I described earlier is putting a pair of sexy heels on and sashaying my hips ever so gently and taking those short, coy, steps…sexy girl style ooh la la! Well, that’s a wrap girls!! We hope you enjoyed the Glamour Girl Contest as much as we did. It is by far one of the best parts of what we do here at Glamour Boutique as we love having an outlet for you to show off. We look forward to seeing all of you next year!! Well girls, that’s a wrap on our 2019 Glamour Girl Photo Contest. We hope to see all of you again next year! You may enjoy the subtleties of feminine clothing, or perhaps you prefer to dress head to toe in fancy female fare; one of the joys of femboy clothing is that you can make it precisely what you want. From hair accessories and jewelry through to beautiful skirts and blouses, hosiery and more, there’s plenty of cute femboy clothes waiting for you at Glamour Boutique. Femboy clothing ideas Our innovative tops and skirts for crossdressers ensure a flattering, female appearance incorporating peplums, ruffles and rouching. Our patterns are cut to emphasize female characteristics.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment