276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We R Memory Keepers hole punch &eyelet setter, Blue

£15.425£30.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Good To Know: If you are having trouble remembering your favorite settings, paint a little colored nail polish on the settings you use the most to make lining them up easy. In-1 Weeding Tool by We R Memory Keepers - Scrape+Pierce+Brush - Release Cutting Dies/Mixed Media Tool inner diameter) Super Tiny Eyelet, in 4 Colors, for BJD Doll Clothes and Shoes Making, Mini Craft Supply, 20PC We’ve tried it on different materials, and it has proved to be so easily to use in all of them. You’ll love the result! Brandy Cox is an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Brandy is responsible for the content of this blog. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of our contents

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Thanks so much for making the Crop-o-dile easier to understand. I’ve had mine for quite a few years now and only use it occasionally. Must get it out again and dust it down! Think I’ll need a few more eyelets now. Great tutorial – thanks again.:)I so enjoyed your explanation of the crop a dial, I have considered buying it….but, it looked so complicated so I thought, I really don’t need it. Oh my, you made it look so easy. Wow, I had an extra bonus…The flower pansy punch card you made was so lovely. I can’t wait to make a card that is kind of like yours. How fun. I loved your enthusiasm!!! Thank you so much for sharing great information that will be used in my next card project. Mixed 11 Colors Hole Metal Eyelets For DIY Leathercraft Scrapbooking Shoes Belt Cap Bag Tags Clothes Accessories Fashion I love my crop-a-dile. I have also learned I can use it for setting snaps on sewing projects. I can’t remember offhand which settings I use, but it only works with #15 snaps (#16 are too big & get jammed in the ‘dile). It’s a great tool! Yay!!! You’ll will NEVER have to hammer again because a much easier alternative has arrived… its called The Crop-A-Dile!

If, on the contrary, you work on larger scrapbooking projects, what you need is the Crop-a-dile II Big Bite. Its functioning is exactly the same, but thanks to its size you can punch and set your eyelets farther from the edge of the paper. With it you can set your accessories anywhere in a standard scrapbooking paper (30,5 x 30,5 cm = 12 x 12”). However, if you’re a beginner, you might be confused about this kind of weird term. Don’t you worry! We’re here to solve all your doubts regarding We R Memory Keepers’ most famous tool. It punches through virtually every material: paper, leather, faux-leather, acetate, cork sheets, binding cardboard… Do you know what the crop-a-dile is? If you’re already a scrapbooking expert, these are not news for you. Most probably than not the crop-a-dile is already part of your essential working tools set. thanks for sharing…not used my cropadile as much as I should!! Found this tutorial fab…hugs..Denise xYou don't have permission to access "http://www.michaels.com/product/crop-a-dile-hole-punch-and-eyelet-setter-10402342" on this server.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment