276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kinetic Sand - Beach Sand Kingdom Playset with 3lbs of Beach Sand, for Ages 3 and Up

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Kinetic Sand Beach Sand Kingdom: Is a 2018 PAL Award Winner, being recognized for promoting play that advances language in children. Lord Ras may be defeated by NINJAGO Kai on his all-terrain motorcycle equipped with golden rammers as. The Kinetic Sand actually feels like wet beach sand and the set includes a variety of moulds and tools so perfect for making lots of sandcastles. Toy animal vehicle: This LEGO DUPLO My First Animal Train set comes with three removable carriages and four farm animal toys for children 18 months and above.

Two play options: imaginative children may construct the action toy into a quadcopter or an off-road dune vehicle, then set. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Once dispatched you will receive a notification and the item will then be delivered in the next 1-2 working days. I will say that if you do use it indoor then it can cause wooden floor to become very slippy if its dropped on there. We’ve enjoyed playing with various Kinetic Sand sets over the years; but the simple joy of doing what you would do on the beach, but in miniature, and at the kitchen table is so much more fun.

Take your skills to the next level in the Beach Sand Kingdom playset, complete with eight different moulds and tools. He did manage to pop a domed roof atop one of his turrets, which I thought was pretty impressive already! If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless a fault or problem has been discovered with the item. It’s suitable for ages 3+ and if you’re wanting to create a miniature beach at home, this is just the thing.

Crafted with real sand but with the added fun of being able to shape, cut, and mold it, Kinetic Sand is fully immersive and totally irresistible. Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine. The Kinetic Sand Mega Beach Sand Kingdom is packed full of larger grain, natural feel Kinetic sand for endless sand moulding and creation! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I only stopped him playing with it when he became hell bent on chucking the stuff all around the lounge.With some careful following of the instructions, I tried my best to fold back the lid of the box in the way described (feeling very smug that I hadn’t just ripped the box open like I usually would) allowing the box itself to become a handy play tray.

Disclaimer: we were sent this Kinetic Sand Beach Sand Kingdom playset for the purposes of this review. Different from the smooth feel of classic Kinetic Sand, Kinetic Beach Sand is perfect for sensory play, made with larger grains of natural sand and feels just like wet beach sand! Utilize the 9 castle-themed molds on the Kinetic Sand two-tiered tray to build sandcastles, towers, walls, bridges, and more. By signing up you agree with this and confirm that you are over 13 years of age, or have the consent of a parent or guardian. OF BEACH SAND: The Beach Sand Kingdom comes with 3lbs of Kinetic Beach Sand, so you can build your sandcastles again and again!Unfold the box to discover a sandy play space, perfect for building sandcastles both indoors and outdoors! Although the sand doesn’t really dry out, to make sure it stays in its best condition, I packed the Kinetic Sand away into a Ziploc bag and have kept it neat and tidy in the handy box along with the tools and instructions for future reference. When I opened the box, it contained a 3lb bag of Kinetic Sand, a bag filled with sandcastle moulds and tools and a scenic beach background. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. The box itself transforms into a mini beach scene which can help contain the sand and makes a great back drop for little sand castles and beach scenarios.

Boys' and girls' toy vehicle: With two distinct construction possibilities, the LEGO DREAMZzz Mateo's Off-Road automobile toy lets kids let their imaginations run wild. Disney Princess construction item suitable for all genders - This Belle's Storytime Horse Carriage set helps children (age 5 and above) envision tales from Beauty and the Beast.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I would definitely recommend Kinetic Sand especially if your little one enjoys lots of sensory play and you don't like a lot of mess. More engaging than arts and crafts modeling clay, this magic sand molds effortlessly and never dries out, allowing for hours of independent play.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment