276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NARS Sheer Glow Light 4 Deauville Foundation 30ml

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my opinion, the new formula is a lot lighter in feel and texture and there is much more emphasis on skincare. Is it easy to apply? All in all, this is my kind of foundation, and if you love makeup with skincare, and a juicy dewy finish, I think you could love it too. Before & After Photos

Yes!! I am so excited for this new foundation from NARS!! It’s promises radiance, long wear and skincare benefits too. Here’s everything you need to know about the brand new NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. I have before and after photos and also swatches of all 33 shades! Exciting! I also have the all important ingredients lists. To confirm your perfect shade match, allow foundation to dry down on skin. Please note shades may vary slightly across formulas depending on coverage and finish. Unique powders allow formula to blend easily and feel weightless. Complexion instantly looks smooth with a natural soft-matte finish that feels comfortable and wears for 16 hours. I think this is probably perfect for dry or mature skin types. Oily skin types that don’t like too much glow may not love it as much. Do you need to powder it?

Palettes & Gifts

I am combination skin, as I said, and I have mainly been skipping powder. If I was expecting a super long day, I give it a light powder on the t-zone. I like to avoid powder for maximum dewiness. It literally melts into the skin so easily, and you can build it up without it going cakey at all. Before A 16-hour foundation that stays turned on by the power of radiance with medium-to-full coverage and a natural finish. Longwear is finally lightweight. High coverage is now super natural-looking. Its breathable, fade-resistant formula is infused with Raspberry, Apple, and Watermelon Extracts to help smooth and improve the look of skin instantly and over time for full-powered radiance. It wears longer, stays stronger, and looks better with each hour. Specialized skin-matching technology ensures your truest match yet. It completely covers redness and has a lovely fading effect on pigmentation, making my complexion more unified. What is the finish like?

I wasn’t disappointed because the foundation really does give skin light. Yay! What are the shades like? This has been a big question! For me, I find that Light Reflecting brings more of a light to your skin, almost like you’re sitting in front of sunlight, or even a ring light. Sheer Glow gives more of a traditional glow that looks a little more like makeup. I have combination skin and find it really good on my skin type. I have been testing it for a while and find that I can get away without powdering which is always good news for me. Makeup-skincare hybrid foundation instantly blurs imperfections, smooths the look of textured skin and pores, and helps conceal blemishes, dark spots, and redness. • Featuring Photochromic Technology, a “photo-friendly” powder that adjusts complexion tone in response to the intensity of light—skin never appears washed out.

Icons

Note: Pump sold separately. To confirm your perfect shade match, allow foundation to dry down on skin. Shades may vary slightly across formulas depending on coverage and finish BIOMIMETIC OAT: Helps to visibly improve clarity by reducing the appearance of redness, while helping to soothe and calm the look of skin. Medium Shades Swatches Medium-Dark Swatches Medium-Dark Shades – NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation A blend of botanical extracts and antioxidants helps control the appearance of excess sebum to prevent shades from shifting due to oxidation. Helps defend skin from pollutants, free radicals, and blue-light exposure that can contribute to the appearance of excess sebum.* The shade range is amazing and hopefully everyone will find a match as it uses technology with micronised amino-acid coated pigments and mineral tone balancing powders that are able to mimic the skin’s tone to achieve the closest match. NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Ingredients

Provides high-performing, full coverage that looks like skin and mimics a healthy-looking complexion with help from the skin-balancing benefits of Hydramatte Balancing Complex. A sheer, buildable foundation with a natural-looking finish that immaculately evens skin tone. Complete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, softer, and smoother. An artistry essential for creating a natural finish, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture when used daily. Ideal for evening the complexion with a natural, lightweight glow. Available in 40 shades for all skin tones. OPTIMAL DIFFUSION POWDER: Maximizes light diffusion with spherical surface powders designed to absorb and refract light for an instant blurring effect that creates a smooth, second-skin appearance. Also found in Soft Matte Complete Concealer. I feel Deauville in the new formula is a tiny bit richer, however, the finish is so natural that I think the shades will be pretty flexible. What skin type is it good for? I have been using a buffing brush to apply NARS Light Reflecting Foundation and I find that it melts into my skin and blends out really easily. What is the coverage like?

FOUNDATION YOUR WAY

See your skin in its best light with Light Reflecting Foundation. This innovative blend of makeup and skincare instantly blurs imperfections, smooths the look of textured skin, and helps conceal blemishes, dark spots, and redness. Visibly improves skin’s clarity after six weeks of daily use, even after makeup is removed.* Powered by advanced skincare ingredients that help defend against environmental aggressors and blue light, it immediately strengthens skin’s barrier to help maintain its moisture. Suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin. Medium, buildable coverage with a natural finish. Breathable, all-day wear. 36 shades. Makeup that looks like skin. Acts like skincare. Feels light as air. Shades stay true all day with NARS’ exclusive Anti-Oxidation Complex to help prevent color shifting.

CACAO PEPTIDES & MILK THISTLE: Help reduce the negative effect of blue light and other environmental stressors.

Nars events

This innovative blend of makeup and skincare instantly blurs imperfections, smooths the look of textured skin, and helps conceal blemishes, dark spots, and redness. Visibly improves skin’s clarity after six weeks of daily use, even after makeup is removed.* Powered by advanced skincare ingredients that help defend against environmental aggressors and blue light, it immediately strengthens skin’s barrier to help maintain its moisture. Suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin. Medium, buildable coverage with a natural finish. Breathable, all-day wear. 36 shades. To confirm your perfect shade match, allow foundation to dry down on skin. Please note shades may vary slightly across formulas depending on coverage and finish. I absolutely love the light that this brings to my skin. It has the most amazing glossiness, that isn’t greasy or oily, but beautifully dewy and juicy. It is really brightening, and I have skipped concealer on a few days when I haven’t been doing much.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment