276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clinical Procedures in Primary Eye Care: Expert Consult: Online and Print

£31.995£63.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

With titles available across a variety of media, we are able to supply the information you need in the most convenient format. So much so that my book finally disintegrated early last year, So, I was more than pleased to receive the latest (5th) edition recently and am delighted that the book and a whole host of extra content can be accessed on my iPad, something I find incredibly useful in practice, whether reminding myself of something, explaining something to a patient or helping a student. Ideal for students and practitioners alike, this well-organised, accessibly written optometry reference takes a simple, step-by-step approach to describing the commonly used primary eye care procedures you'll encounter.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This includes high quality videos demonstrating a wide range of techniques, ranging from soft lens removal (figure 1), retinoscopy (figure 2), and, the student’s favourite, focimetry (figure 3), through to more advanced techniques such as headset BIO and gonioscopy. Understand how to treat today's aging optometric patient population through a brand-new section on Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), in addition to numerous suggestions on how to adapt some tests for older patients. While comparable to other books in the field, this one stands out due to its strong online library of photos and videos.

Since I acquired the 2nd edition of Clinical Procedures in Primary Eye Care, over 20 years ago, I have always kept my copy nearby in clinic. Now in full colour with an enhanced focus on evidence-based care, this well organised, accessibly written reference uses a simple, step-by-step approach to help you perform each procedure correctly and achieve the best results. Well organized and easy to read, Clinical Procedures in Primary Eye Care, 5th Edition , takes an accessible, step-by-step approach to describing the commonly used primary care procedures that facilitate accurate diagnosis and effective patient management.The extensive library of images of ocular disease is impressive (figure 8) and will be an absolute boon in discussing findings with patients in the future. p>

Well organized and easy to read, Clinical Procedures in Primary Eye Care, 5th Edition, takes an accessible, step-by-step approach to describing the commonly used primary care procedures that facilitate accurate diagnosis and effective patient management. Offer your patients state-of-the-art eye care with the latest information on the use of technology in clinical practice, as well as guidance on evidence-based practice and presbyopic contact lens fitting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment