276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita DJV181Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless Jigsaw - Batteries and Charger Not Included

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The motor has a 6-speed setting that allows users to choose between 800 – 3500 SPM. It also has 3 orbital settings to increase its versatility in various applications.

Makita DJV181Z 18v LXT Cordless Barrel Grip Brushless Jigsaw

The dust extractor has been improved. No longer does it clip on, but sits more robustly in place at either side of the jigsaw via the screw attachment. The LED job light and dust blower are situated near the blade holder, again allowing for clear cutting lines. Ergonomically rubberised handle provides comfortable gripping and more control while minimising hand fatigue and pain The motor outputs 390W of power, variable via the control dial, which gives you the ability to move from between 800 and 3,500 strokes per minute.

Specifications

The Makita DJV182Z Jigsaw comes with a plethora of features that enhance the user experience and increase the value for money on this product. Listed below are a few of the features that I found extremely helpful after regular usage for over a year.

Makita Cordless Jigsaw Brushless Top Handle 18v - Bare Tool

The base of the machine is made of heavy gauge aluminum that helps absorb vibrations due to the cutting actions of the blade. It also helps increase the stability of the machine while in operation, increasing the accuracy of the work as a result.General-purpose blades are good for basic cutting applications that do not require precision. Purpose designed blades ensure a professional cut with a smooth finish and increased efficiency. DJV181-pistosahassa on kirkas led-valo, joka valaisee sahauslinjan tarkan lopputuloksen varmistamiseksi. Purunpoistotoiminto ohjaa sahauspölyn pois sahauslinjasta ja helpottaa sahaamista. Terän pikakiinnitys nopeuttaa työntekoa, sillä teränvaihtoon ei kulu turhaan aikaa. Terä kiinnitetään yksinkertaisesti työntämällä terä paikoilleen. Irrotus taas tapahtuu kätevästi vipua kääntämällä, jolloin jousi työntää terän irti. All the same features found on the DJV181 are in place, including the 3 stage orbital action and the adjustable aluminium base plate with protective cover (use the supplied allen key to loosen the plate to then select the angle of bevel). If you would like to know more about this product, then this article is definitely for you. After owning and testing the DJV182Z for over a year, I felt I was capable of writing an honest owner’s review of the product. Makita DJV181Z 18 Volt LXT Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Jigsaw with Barrel Grip, Tool-less Blade Change and Built in Job Light. Body Only.The Makita DJV181 has been developed as the first barrel handle type cordless jigsaw powered by Li-ion batteries. Box Contents:

DJV181Z 18V LXT runko - K-Rauta Akkupistosaha Makita DJV181Z 18V LXT runko - K-Rauta

On the flip side, the price point was a bit higher than normal products but seemed fair to me as the machine offered great value for money. It may not be the ideal product for users on a tight budget or with basic requirements. The pricing of this product was on the higher side compared to other products with similar specifications in the market. I would have liked the product to be priced more competitively, making it a value for money investment that I could justify any day. The Makita DJV181Z 18V LXT BL Jigsaw Bare Unit is an impressive tool with a brushless motor and an enhanced dust extraction hose joint. The aluminium base is rigid and bevels from 0 to 45 degrees, both left and right. The blade can be changed without the need for tools, and the lever offers three orbital settings and straight cutting. The Soft No Load function works to reduce the motor speed automatically when idling to suppress vibrations issuing from the body of the machine. The blower function is included to clear wood residue and dust and prevent it from obscuring the cutting line. The Twin LED job light also aids in visibility in this way. Ideal for professional carpenters and DIY enthusiasts this jigsaw is sold as a bare unit. A brushless electronic motor runs more efficiently than brushed types. This can help reduce the tool's energy consumption.

Optional accessories

Automaattinen kuormantunnistus nostaa kierrokset maksimiin vasta kun konetta kuormitetaan. Tunnistus voidaan kytkeä pois käytöstä, jos sahataan kevyttä materiaalia, kuten tuulensuojalevy, ohut vaneri ja kovalevy. Järeä iskun pituus 26 mm yhdessä tehokkaan hiiliharjattoman moottorin kanssa takaa erittäin tehokkaan sahauksen paksussakin materiaalissa. A unique feature of this jigsaw by Makita, the soft no load system allows users to conserve battery when the machine is not in operation. When the sensor detects little to no resistance on the blade, the motor speed is automatically turned down.

Makita DJV181Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless Jigsaw - Batteries

The LXT batteries manufactured by Makita offered solid performance and long runtimes. The various range options also allowed me to have reserves according to my requirements. Cordless jigsaws have rechargeable batteries that power the motor. They have limited runtimes but are compact and easy to carry around, making them the right choice for users on the go or with basic power requirements. Dust nozzle, (458191-5) Dust cover, Cover plate, (783201-2) Hex wrench and (B-06460) Jig saw blade B-50When it comes to the type of blade, users can choose between T-shank and U-shank models. U-shank options were available in the past, but have been replaced nowadays by the T-shank blades which allow for tool-less blade changes. Like a handyman with numerous professional requirements, I can guarantee you that the Makita DJV182Z meets each and every one of them. I was very happy with the features that came with this product, which was also a cordless model. Tukeva alumiininen sahapöytä on kallistettavissa 45 astetta vasemmalle ja oikealle puolelle. Sahapöydän alapinta on terästä ja mukana tulee muovinen pohjalevyn päällinen, joka suojaa herkkiä pintoja naarmuuntumiselta. Sahan kädensijassa on liukumaton kumipinnoite, josta saa hyvän ja tukevan otteen. The shoe is the base of the machine that sits on top of the workpiece. Its main function is to offer a stable cutting action and minimized vibrations to the user. The reduced friction while moving across the piece helps protect it from scratches and helps increase the life of your blade as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment