276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Book of Bunny Suicides

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mytton, Leigh (26 December 2002). "Top comic cast for Reindeer Robbie". BBC News . Retrieved 5 February 2010. America is the home of the brave and, apparently, the stupid and gullible. Satirist Leland Gregory teaches us a lesson in historical hilarity with Stupid American History. My favorite suicidal bunnies are the “Beam me up Scotty” and “Noah’s Ark” and also the “airplane toilet” and, and, and so many others. In September 2010 the Bunnycides app was released, an iPhone app of the Bunny Suicides series. [4] A series of T-shirts was also begun in 2011. Deans, Jason (14 February 2006). "Hyperdrive gets second series". The Guardian. London . Retrieved 5 February 2010.

The delightful third installment of Sarah's Scribbles by Sarah Andersen, winner of three consecutive Goodreads Choice Awards for Best Graphic Novels & Comics Note: If you like bunnies and do not want to see them in a dejected state to the point that they commit suicides (as the title implies) I suggest you do not read this book. Television film (co-written with Mark Burton, Kevin Cecil, Simon Godley, Rory McGrath, John O'Farrell, Griff Rhys Jones and Mel Smith, 1994) padahal kan dia hewan yang lucu. di rumah-ku aja diternakin. kalo udah banyak baru dijualin ehehehe.Ecatombe di coniglietti - piuttosto inebetiti, vista l'espressione - fanno di tutto per schiattare morti ammazzati attraverso ingegnosi e truculenti modus operandi. Me cuesta trabajo entender que puede pasar por la cabeza de alguien para que se le ocurra que pequeñas y tiernas bolas peludas puedan tener conductas suicidas pero independientemente de eso, me acabo de volver a dar la divertida de mi vida. Low, Lenny Ann (13 June 2005). "In the bad books". Sydney Morning Herald . Retrieved 5 February 2010. The book drew controversy in 2008 at Central Linn High School in Oregon, when a mother refused to return a copy to her son's library, claiming she was going to burn it instead. [3]

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. At last,a British Gary Larson. But without the other animals.” —David Baddiel, author of The Death of Eli Gold Rabbits. We'll never quite know why, but sometimes they decide they've just had enough of this world- and that's when they start getting inventive. "The Book of Bunny Suicides" follows over one hundred bunnies as they find ever more outlandish ways to do themselves in. From an encounter with the business end of Darth Vader's lightsaber, to supergluing themselves to a diving submarine, to hanging around underneath a loose stalactite, these bunnies are serious about suicide.

Become a Member

This book contains some hilarious, twisted, macabre, weird and tender stuff. I admit I felt a little guilty because I was laughing while some depressed little bunnies that were tired of living, decided to leave this world in a memorable and effective way. But I couldn't help it... Caution: all affects from this book such as the want to laugh and cry at the same time, want of saving bunnies from horrible deaths, want of talking about other equally disturbing topics, trying to find the sequel because no matter how cruel the book is oddly satisfying, and more are out of my jurisdiction and therefore you are not allowed to file lawsuits against me for recommending this book. Rabbits. We'll never quite know why, but sometimes they decide they've just had enough of this world- and that's when they start getting inventive. The Book of Bunny Suicides follows over one hundred bunnies as they find ever more outlandish ways to do themselves in. From an encounter with the business end of Darth Vader's lightsaber, to supergluing themselves to a diving submarine, to hanging around underneath a loose stalactite, these bunnies are serious about suicide. A glimpse into the tribulations of parenting that is part documentary, part therapy, and completely hilarious. Note: it has been one of the most distubingly funny books I've ever read, which is saying something.

Anyhow, after my friend showed this book to all the people she knew, curiosity all drove us to take turns looking through the thoroughly depressing yet hilarious book.

Success!

The 99p Challenge". BBC Comedy. Archived from the original on 27 January 2010 . Retrieved 5 February 2010. I’m reminded a little of Gary Larson and I love The Far Side. Here though, it’s all bunnies, all suicidal, all the time. I like dark humour and I think my sense of humour is OK. This little book grabbed my attention and I found the first drawings amusing but soon I was bored. Dog Shaming:now for Cats! Cat Shaming is a humorous book filled with pictures of unapologetic, darling cats that are being shamed for their misdeeds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment