276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser 200 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I use this in winter when my skin is quite dry, and it works wonders :) leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh, though I do find I have to cleanse twice (unless I'm using my usual pre-cleanse oil) to really remove makeup. I received a sample of this, and found it to be really nice and light, with a lovely herbal scent. I love that it has olive oil in it which is really nourishing without breaking me out. I'd possibly buy the full size if the price wasn't so dear... If you have a dry or very sensitive skin then this product is good for you. However if you wear makeup on a daily base or you have a combination/ oil skin then this is not a good choice. I prefer the face wash with rich foaming which gives me a sense of cleanses. On the r hand, this product doesn’t foam at all, so I don’t feel it works like a face washer I used this product for many years and I loved it, it smells lovely and made my skin feel like a baby's butt. The b and tea toner is perfect to follow this cleanser as the combination is great at eliminating oil. I only changed products because my skin became less oily as I moved from my teens to my 20's and this product is a little drying.

Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser 200ml | SEPHORA UK

Gentle facial cleanser that doesn't strip away too much from the skin. The floral herbal scent leaves you feeling like you've had a facial at a spa. I tried a few face cleaners of the brand and from this particular I was disappointed. The parsley seed cleaner is much better, and when you pay a high price for soap, it's important. Recommends that the parsley seed cleaner in place, they are almost identical in price and is much better than itI have dry/combination skin and don't normally use a cleanser however as my skin gets drier I really need to find one. I got this as a trial sample and I'd certainly buy this again, I loved the smell and the feeling on my skin faterards, however might investigate others as this is a but pricy. This product smells divine, so fresh, natural and clean! It's on the pricier side but all aesop products are, I guess because it's locally made and got natural ingredients then it's more costly to produce.

Aesop Face | SSENSE | SSENSE Aesop Face | SSENSE | SSENSE

This is a great gel based cleanser I have tried a few times now with samples. It leaves the skin clean and fresh without any soapy residue or tightness and smells quite nice. However it is quite expensive and I have steered clear of purchasing a full bottle to date. It is nice but there are similar gel cleansers out there that are half the price. Please note that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information please consult the product box. Aesop's 'Fabulous Face Cleanser' has an Olive Oil base that cleans deeply without drying out your skin. This gentle formula is infused with Bergamot Rind, Chamomile Bud and Rosemary Leaf to soothe and calm your complexion while leaving behind a fresh, citrusy scent. It's a very gentle cleanser with a gel texture. You can work it into your skin and it doesn't foam at all, which was a bit strange at first to get used to at first as I had been using foamier products so I questioned f it was really cleaning, but on rinsing skin is squeaky clean!redness and finding the right skin regimen has been very difficult but this product is gentle and scent is very mild (some AESOP products can be overpowering). It may seem pricey but a little goes a long way. You don't need much. A teaspoon day and night I find lasts me about 2 months in this size. A lovely, luxurious-feeling facial cleanser with a very pleasant smell. Though I probably wouldn't buy it again due to the price being a little too much for what it's worth. Suited to: Normal, combination and sensitive skin. Clear gel with mild foam texture. Herbaceous aroma. Water (Aqua), Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Peg-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Limonene, Linalool. Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment