276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Groov-e Jazz Buds True Wireless Earphones with 25H Playtime & Portable Charging Case | Type-C, Powerful Bass And Voice Assistant - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can certainly hear podcasts or radio stations relatively clearly, and for general pop and rock you’ll be able to follow the tune and make out lyrics perfectly well – even if it’s not of the highest quality.

In regards to the Bluetooth signal I was happy with that it never cut out over the period I have used the buds. Touch control enables users to play and pause music, skip forward and back through tracks and alter the volume just by gently pushing on the earbuds. Simply tune in to the Groov-e Jazz Buds and immerse yourself in the high-quality sound of these wireless earbuds.When it comes to using services or You Tube which is really my main source of music they do perform well.

The charging case is also very basic made of plastic with the Groov-e logo printed on the front of a pillbox shaped case that has a Micro-USB port on the back. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The SoundBuds feel cheap, yet streamlined – and it’s a shame that the charging case feels even cheaper for what it is.With our range we’ve shown that you don’t need to spend a ton of money to get a decent pair of true wireless earphones. If untethered audio is your priority, it may be worth it, but keep in mind you’re not getting the audio quality you would for wired earphones for the same cost. So once groove got in touch and asked me if I would like to review the company’s new wireless earbuds the jazz buds, I suitability agreed to give them a whirl. The case has a cheap plastic feel inside 2 magnets each side to hold the buds in the case and charge them when not in use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment