276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Supreme Science Selective Guinea Pig Food 10kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My guinea pigs were very selctive at what they ate and in the end they only ate about 1/2 of what i gave them, if that! I tried this after not having any luck with Supa Guinea, I saw an ad for a free sample so thought why not!

the rabbits still eat them but science selective are a bit more substantial which i think is best for them to get their teeth working.Missed payments may affect your ability to use Clearpay in the future and your details may be passed onto a debt collection agency working on Clearpay's behalf. Selective Guinea Pig food is recommended by vets and provides a tasty balanced diet for guinea pigs with natural ingredients including dandelion and fennel. This is because carrots contain higher sugar levels than other vegetables and this can be detrimental to dental health.

Hair loss and scratching can indicate your rabbit has fleas but sometimes no signs are seen until the flea infestation is quite serious. I think they are as good as most and better than some in terms of content unless you have pigs with health issues that need grainless nuggets. It is high is fibre to help promote healthy teeth and tummies and has added vitamin C to help keep your guinea pigs in the very best of health.I was looking for new pellets a few months ago as one of the boys has digestive issues so I got a small trial bag on it again. The best way to ensure your guinea pigs are getting everything they need from their diet is to stick to the five-step Excel Feeding Plan, which was developed in conjunction with one of the world’s leading small animal vets.

Guinea pig nuggets should be high in beneficial fibre to support your guinea pigs’ digestive health, contain vitamin C and antioxidants to support their immune system, and be fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy eyes, skin and coat. The majority of your piggies’ diet – around 85-90% – should be tasty, top-quality feeding hay and grazed grass (never feed grass cuttings as this will make your guinea pigs unwell). I've used Science Selective pellets for years and never had any problems BUT just the other day one of my boys got one stuck over his lower teeth. Although they make up only a small portion of a guinea pig’s feeding needs, high-quality nuggets are really important.If this happens then the rabbit may also become prone to fly strike, which can be a serious condition requiring urgent veterinary care. Selective also contains linseed, a particularly good source of Omega 3, which helps to regulate coat shine, thickness and colour intensity, as well as supporting healthy skin. Selective Guinea Pig food is a nutritionally balanced food to ensure a healthy lifestyle in your guinea pig. One benefit of carrots is that they offer opportunities to chew and this is an essential activity for rabbits because of their constantly growing teeth.

While fresh fruit is a nice treat, it’s high in sugar and too much of it can cause your guinea pigs to put on weight. Rich in high fibre Timothy Hay with garden vegetables and no corn or wheat, this food supports digestive well-being.According to the PDSA , guinea pig food should never consist of onions, garlic, mushrooms, iceberg lettuce, avocados, nuts, potatoes, seeds, rhubarb, cabbage or tomato leaves . Please note that if you are purchasing a mix of Light and Heavy items at the same time, these will be sent separately. I used to feed Burgess but my current pigs don't like the blackcurrant ones and his dodgy tum can't have the mint ones. It's worth us mentioning that opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Scattering some of their daily portion around their accommodation is also a great idea as it encourages their natural foraging behaviour and will keep them happily busy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment