276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trojan Magnum Large Ribbed and Lubricated Condoms with Premium Quality Latex - Pack of 12

£3.23£6.46Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you say a regular one you talk about magnums and not mangum XL? Because standard condoms are too tight for me. Thin condom from Playboy condom brand, with a straight shape, a reservoir tip and a premium silicone lube. New Ultra Sensitive and Ultra Thin Premium latex Condoms from Durex. Regular, straight shape; lubricated. Enjoy larger than life pleasure. From the makers of Trojan™ comes Magnum™ Large Size Condoms, the best large condom in the unmistakable gold wrapper. These condoms are big on comfort, so you can enjoy your best sex. Do it up big.

Ribbed and studded condom from Durex offers extra sensation for both partners. Made of latex, has a wider head for intensified feeling. Seems this condom replaces the old Durex Pleasuremax Latex condom, 15% longer and wider than a traditional condom that tapers at the base for a secure fit yeah, you’re right. for 6”+ girth I’d recommend condoms with a 64mm width and more, as suggested here Small condom from a Swiss manufacturer, good choice for those with penis circumference below 4.3" (109 mm)

Thinnest Condom: Okamoto .04

XLs are the venue of the rare Congoid and the disillusioned everyman. White men cannot create the former due to international law but you’re creating the former. Arts and crafts time. Put a cardboard toilet paper roll around your erect penis and see how it fits. Extra room?

Condom size guide. (n.d.). https://www.letstalkaboutit.nhs.uk/media/gjdfezsg/sl1210_size-_-shape-guide_a4_v20.pdf Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. Make sure the condom is still intact. Condoms that people may store in wallets or purses can be damaged. Make sure the wrapper is intact. If the condom itself is torn or shows signs of damage, do not use it, and discard it immediately. A condom should fit snugly over the penis without slipping off or feeling uncomfortable. Condoms are supposed to be tight, but an overly tight condom that is overstretched can break more easily. Most men can comfortably use a standard condom, but condoms also come in bigger and smaller sizes.Choosing the right condom can be a difficult and even daunting task. Once people know the correct size for them, they can do a little research and find their preferred material and style. Latex condoms are intended are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections. Ultra thin and lubricated; one of the most sensitive condoms available; known best for their use in adult films

Hello, I’m 6 inch length, maybe 6.5 when very excited, and I have a girth of about 5.4 (near the glands) to about 6 at base. What should I use?yes, lifestyles snugger fit should be good. I always shop condoms online, not sure which store keep this one… Even slightly thinner than Crown Skinless Skin at just 0.04mm. Okamoto produces even thinner condoms, but those are not yet available in the US I have a 6.5in penis (pressing into the fat at the base) and am 5.5in in girth. What kind of condoms should I use. My girlfriend has a latex allergy. Most people will not need to use a Trojan Magnum. Don’t try to flatter yourself and get those large condoms if you do not actually need to use them. They are going to be too loose and, once again, you are going to be putting yourself at risk of a sexual disease or an unwanted pregnancy. Basically, if you have an average penis girth of somewhere between 4.7″ and 5.1″, just use normal condoms. It is going to be better for you in the long run.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment