276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VIVOBAREFOOT Tracker All Weather SG, Mens Waterproof Hiking Boot With Barefoot Sole

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the estimated delivery was on 09 May, the parcel never came and upon calling ninjavan they assured it would be delivered today. But subsequently they called and said no estimated date of delivery. Support was absolute thrash too.

Singapore Post was listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST on 13 May 2003. The company has won many awards and accolades. It is the only postal company in the world to have won the Express Mail Service (EMS) Cooperative Certification Gold Level Award by the Universal Postal Union for its Speedpost Worldwide Courier Service for 11 consecutive years since 2001. It was also named runners-up in the "Most Transparent Company Award 2011" for the sixth consecutive year in the SIAS Investors' Choice Awards. SingPost is the designated Public Postal Licensee (PPL) for Singapore, providing comprehensive services for collecting, sorting and distributing domestic and international mail, including Direct Mail and Mailroom Management services. As the leading provider of delivery solutions domestically as well as being the local worldwide delivery service provider with our courier brand, Speedpost, SingPost provides a wide suite of delivery solutions to suit the needs of our corporate and retail customers.

Excellent service, both from the sender's end in Singapore and the equally fantastic service here in Australia. Impolite delivery guy, tone up voice and i was taking photo of parcel and him just to send to receiver, but he told that I should not taking picture of him, just only the parcel will do. and requested me to delete (at last i removed photo and show him my phone). Besides, i have two parcels and didn't know they have to be wrapped in one, and he replied 'Now i have to wrap it for you, and next time don't do this'. For those who are fed up with huge-heeled hiking boots pumped full of cushioning, these might therefore be a welcome alternative.”

Please advise his working attitude and wording that he used is really impolite and not professional.

It has a lot of useful features, such as real-time monitoring, emergency buttons, Google Maps integration, and enabled communication. FunEmpire is Singapore's best group experiences company for team building, celebrations, gatherings and travel. In general, a small parcel posted by Singapore Post needs about 7 – 20 days to reach by registered air mail service. It needs more time about 10- 30 days by ordinary mail service. However, it is the size of a credit card, so placing it in your wallet will take you no more than 2 seconds, as if you’re replacing the credit card you just used. Aside from that barefoot aspect, there are some nice materials used here, most notably the quality leather upper with heat sealed seams and a fully waterproof membrane. You can expect a good bit of grip as well, thanks to the 3mm lugs designed for firm ground (hence the FG in the name). These aren’t massively aggressive but are reliable enough for trails of a medium difficulty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment