276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beach House Summer: read 2022’s brand new women’s fiction novel from the Sunday Times bestseller

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really was shocked at some of the links and revelations that are revealed while thoroughly enjoying discovering everything. Joanne, more of an "if I ignore it long enough it'll go away" sort, and Ashley, who tends to be more the sort to meet challenges head on rather than ignore them or simply pretend they don't exist, wind up helping each other grow.

Beach House Summer by Sarah Morgan BOOK REVIEW: Beach House Summer by Sarah Morgan

With an extensive range of fabulous seaside houses in spectacular beach locations and coastal cottages to rent all over the country, Dream Ireland offer the best destinations for your summer holidays by the sea. Sarah Morgan has the ultimate golden touch for me – no other author makes me lose myself in a world like she does.They’d speculated on whether in marrying a man fourteen years her senior, she’d somehow been trying to replace her father.

Beach House Summer: A Beach Read by Sarah Morgan | Goodreads Beach House Summer: A Beach Read by Sarah Morgan | Goodreads

Joanna Whitman has been divorced from celebrity chef Cliff Whitman for a few years, but is still a partner in his business as well as being dragged through the gossip mill whenever he does something stupid or "newsworthy".Ashley being 20yrs younger is more at the beginning of her life and feeling lost because she doesn't know what to do but their connection i The only thing I would say is the ending wasn’t clear as to how the main character’s lives would continue. Some of the comments are pretty neutral, some wondering who the woman was –‘ she sneaked a look at Joanna. Or perhaps the more traditional fish and chips and a 99 on the way home is what makes a beach day special for your family! The accident that took her ex-husband's life affects Joanna more than she thought, as she ups sticks and leaves her beautiful home, which feels like a prison, and heads off, back to her home town, with young mum-to-be, Ashley in tow.

Beach House Summer - Sarah Morgan Beach House Summer - Sarah Morgan

If you love second chances, in both love and friendship, plus a great seaside setting where you can feel the sand between your toes, then pick this one up today! Ignoring the disapproval of her colleagues, Joanna had given her the job and had never regretted that decision. He wanted the highest TV ratings, the biggest crowds for public appearances, the longest waiting lists for his restaurants. The highlight of this contemporary oceanfront condo is the spacious balcony that looks out onto the Imperial Beach pier.Book a Dream Ireland beach location and enjoy a wonderful beach vacation and make lasting memories that will stay with you forever. At one point I felt like the story started to drag on, moving on predictible path, nothing new-surprising, jumping between the perspectives of Joanna (40), Mel (40) and Ashley (18). Overall okay story for lazy summer days but there are much better and gripping romance stories out there, e.

Beach House Summer by Sarah Morgan | Goodreads Beach House Summer by Sarah Morgan | Goodreads

But the views don’t stop there — through the master bedroom window, rows of palm trees sway in the breeze against the blue horizon, ushering in full-on SoCal vibes. Beach House Summer was a story of second chances, mistakes, and giving yourself space to find out who you really are.There are secrets to be revealed, reconciliations and new beginnings that will bring this unlikely group together in a wonderful way. Aided by the chapters being told from each character’s perspective, I felt invested in each of the women and were keen for them all to find their happy ever after. And the only way to handle that envy was to convince themselves that she was having a miserable life. Shaken by the discovery that her home wasn’t as secure as she’d thought, Joanna opened the door and Nessa virtually fell inside. It made a change to see a young character being able to impart advice to others around her as usually it is the older characters who traditionally are offering guidance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment