276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Have You Got Anything Stronger?

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She talks about colorism coming from others but she didn't Explain why she chose a WW surrogate so she's feeding into colorism too .... especially mentioning her White counterparts CONSTANTLY like she did in the last book ( ATP I believe she wish she was white )

Then, Union astounded me by describing how supportive she was of her queer step-child who alternated from calling herself a gay male, to nonbinary, to a straight trans-girl. Union was a remarkably good LGBTQ+ ally throughout most of her life, despite being a cishet woman herself. My husband and I are gay, and we still struggle with remembering pronouns for nonbinary people. We have agreed that we are going to support our son no matter what his orientation or gender identity turn out to be, but I'm impressed that a straight parent has already displayed this much open-mindedness. John Travolta shares sweet video of son Ben as he and daughter Ella wish him a happy 13th birthday: 'I can't believe my baby boy is now a teenager' Child dies in horror Surrey car crash between Tesla and Vauxhall Astra - as cops arrest 'uninsured and unlicenced' man, 20, for 'dangerous driving' Patsy Kensit 'rekindles romance with property tycoon fiancé' Patric Cassidy four months after splitting

Wikipedia citation

Napoleon was six years younger than Josephine - so why are they played by Joaquin Phoenix, 49, and Vanessa Kirby, 35? James Martin makes a public appearance at BBC Good Food Show weeks after announcing career break amid cancer battle

Tia Mowry and ex-husband Corey Hardrict spark reconciliation rumors with cosy Thanksgiving family snaps Demi Moore leaves yoga class after ex Bruce Willis spotted driving around town amid his battle with dementiaFormer Jehovah's Witness lifts the lid on the brutal isolation he faced as a child being cut off from the real world - revealing how CHILDREN are regularly shunned by their own families and thrown out of their homes if they 'stop believing' Slim Sharon Osbourne, 71, seen after admitting she could 'do with putting on a few pounds' since losing 42lbs with weight loss drug Hilary Duff keeps it casual in frayed blouse and brown sweats as she and husband Matthew Koma enjoy a family day with their kids in Studio City I'm A Celeb fans GUTTED as they notice one ICONIC star missing from camp: 'What's happened to them?' Nicolas Cage reveals his bizarre new two toned hair colour for his new film The Surfer as he farewells Australia with his wife and baby daughter

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment