276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Steri-Fab Mixed Insecticide, 16 Oz.

£10.8£21.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

STERI-FAB is a viricide, bactericide, sanitizer, fungicide, insecticide, germicide, deodorizer, disinfectant, mildewcide, bacteriostatic and fungistatic all in one, eliminating the need to keep many different single-use products on hand. Steri-Fab is a useful disinfectant and deodorizer for areas with lots of personal traffic, such as waiting rooms, lobbies, conference rooms, patient rooms, day care centers, and bathrooms, as well as modes of transportation such as buses, taxis, and cars.

Treat all affected areas with Sterifab. After you declutter, disinfect the area to kill the mites and keep them away. Unfortunately, mites will not vanish of their own volition. Sterifab spray is one of the best ways to get rid of them, and you can use it on almost any surface. Plus, it dries in about 15 minutes, and leaves no scent and no trace. Unlike some products — such as the banned chlorpyrifos — Sterifab is guaranteed safe for use in homes. Shake well before and during use. Surfaces and objects must be cleaned of gross filth before treatment. Spray surfaces and articles until thoroughly dampened and allow to remain wet for at least 10 minutes. If using a hand or power sprayer, keep approximately one foot from surface to be sprayed, and apply Steri-Fab over all surfaces until thoroughly dampened coverage is obtained. Allow upholstered or fabric surfaces to dry before use. Hard surfaces may be wiped dry after at least 10 minutes. Sterifab will have a slight alcohol smell when sprayed. Always read the product label completely before use.Conditions that require insecticides are often breeding grounds for many types of bacteria, fungus, germs, odors, and mildew. STERI-FAB is a product unlike any other available in the world, boasting 11-way protection against not only insects but fungus, germs, and odors. Application estimates: 10 - 12 oz. will treat a typical couch or sofa * 1 gallon will treat about 8 - 10 pieces of upholstered furniture or 5 sets of mattresses and box springs

A 16-ounce bottle of Steri-Fab will easily treat a mattress set or sofa. 1 gallon will treat 8-10 pieces of upholstered furniture or 5 sets of mattresses and box springs. Exact yield will vary with each use.ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Combination of synthetic pyrethroid, a dual quat, and isopropyl alcohol Steri-Fab Application Instructions Steri-Fab is also an integral part of many bedbug treatments as it is one of few products proven to kill immature and adult bedbugs and bedbug eggs, and it can be used in sensitive areas such as mattresses and upholstered furniture. Steri-Fab is also sold in many of our popular Bed Bug Kits.

On hard surfaces for sanitizing, deodorizing: Apply Sterifab on all surfaces until a moist surface it obtained and allow to remain wet for at least 10 minutes. Thank you to your company. I have a prescription for medication to help me get over the "feeling" of having mites on me which I never had to take. I knew I was dealing with the real thing and it was an ordeal that Steri-Fab has helped resolve. I strongly recommend it. oz. typically treats a small upholstered chair or love seat. Steri-Fab is for use in the following areas: Steri-Fab does not leave any residual, so it should be used in conjunction with residual products for pest control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment