276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paris: The shocking new celebrity memoir for 2023 revealing a true story of resilience in the face of trauma and rising above it all to success

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Paris Hilton shows off her impressively toned legs in a bright pink dress while dressing up as Princess Peach for Halloween Life is sweets! Jamie Laing says building his Candy Kittens brand has brought his boyhood dreams to life - and that making them 100 per cent vegan was a 'no-brainer' I think a lot of people will assume that I’m just like an airhead. But in my everyday life, when I’m hanging out with my friends or if I��m in a business meeting I’ll talk in my normal voice.” Son of two retired Met police officers who avoided jail despite killing two pedestrians while drug-driving...

I consider Paris Hilton a genius in that she's managed to arise to super Pop Culture Stardom doing NOTHING. Which is why I traded a book for this book. I planned to figure out what shot her so far. In that sense I was disappointed. She's not as deep as I thought, she doesn't have a master secret, or secret genius (at least not revealed in this book). A nation of wheeler dealers: Half who sold a car online did so to an online buying service... and three-quarters were HAPPY with the experience!Diddy transforms into Batman as he arrives at Halloween party in a Batmobile whileChloe Bailey channels Mrs. Incredible in a PVC one-piece Paris told Glamour magazine: 'We've done it seven times… I have all boys. I have 20 boys. I just went through the process again a month ago, so I’m waiting for the results to see if there’s any girls.'

I was close to tears every time I read what she experienced at the CEDU “school” (more like prison!). It breaks my heart that so many teenagers had to go through similar situations at these facilities, so many of them must have also been neurodivergent or had learning disabilities. PICTURED: Sophie Turner shares passionate kiss with aristocrat Peregrine Pearson in Paris... weeks after her split from Joe Jonas Daniel Radcliffe breaks down in tears in FIRST trailer for documentary about his Harry Potter stunt double who was left paralysed in horror film set fall What IS the truth about the 'manopause'? As Robbie Williams blames declining testosterone for killing his... Big Brother viewers are devastated as Jordan admits he doesn't have feelings for Henry amid love triangle with MattyI was admittedly curious but skeptical about Paris: The Memoir by Paris Hilton, and even as I listened to the first chapter of the audiobook, wasn’t sure it was for me, but I’m glad I kept listening. Princess Olympia of Greece is all smiles as she's spotted leaving her London home with TikTok chef Thomas Straker Hilton previously put out a more fluffy 2004 book, “Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose.” Paris Fury reveals nanny REFUSED to work with her after meeting the 'wild' seven children she shares with Tyson

Most people don't make it out alive. Most people don't even get to reach their full self, their full potential. And to see Hilton survive the treacherous ways we've failed women is a ways in seeing how much we've come around, though we've got a long road ahead of ourselves. And there are A LOT of those. I'm proud of her for being so honest with us, and for sharing her story (as well as the stories of other survivors) with the world. A publishing insider told us when the book was being shopped that it would try to capitalize on “the success of Jessica Simpson’s book, and nostalgia for early 2000s-era pop culture.” A hotel heir, a reality TV star, a sex icon, and a fixture of the early aughts, Paris Hilton shot to fame with her starring role in The Simple Life, a reality TV show that followed Paris and her best friend Nicole Richie, the daughter of singer Lionel Richie, as they stepped into the homes of middle- and working-class Americans and attempted to live a “normal” life. The Simple Life provided an early blueprint for reality TV, poking fun at the rich and famous while allowing viewers a voyeuristic glimpse of their lives. What made The Simple Life so popular was the best-friendship of Hilton and Richie at its heart, and later their dramatic falling-out. Those of us with ADHD need stimulation. We crave it. There’s no surprise that she ended up being a wild party girl in her teen years and early twenties.

It's here! Storm Ciaran arrives at UK shores with a vengeance BATTERING Cornwall with up to 80mph winds Moment King Charles nearly takes a tumble as he trips on artificial grass (before smoothly putting on his sunglasses as he keeps calm and carries on) during visit to Kenya with Queen Camilla Alex Scott and 'girlfriend' Jess Glynne wow in sexy Halloween costumes as they hold hands at Haunted House bash before leaving together in a cab The more I learned about Paris' nightmarish school experience, her creepy encounter with Harvey Weinstein, handling the leaked sex tape, going to jail, etc., the more I realized what a true badass she really is. Victoria Coren Mitchell, 51, reveals she's given birth to her second child with her comedian husband David,...

How Matthew Perry and Jennifer Aniston's love for each other on and off screen offered a glimpse of what could've been I was also surprised at all the pictures of her, I'm visually inclined and this helps me judge things I don't already know of I suppose.

NANA AKUA: Royal tours to Commonwealth nations are now fraught with risk because of this misguided obsession... She has also made headlines for campaigning to have Provo Canyon School — the so-called emotional growth school that she attended in 1999— shut down. Robbie Williams strips down to his pants to show off his weight loss while getting a spray tan - after revealing he is dealing with the'manopause'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment