276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Novel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best part is that you can read at night without the need for a lamp, or waking your partner and you can immediately download the next book as soon as you wrap the last one. Based on the ones you’ve recommended that I’ve enjoyed, I need to read the rest of your recommendations.

Mika Moon has hidden her magic throughout the years, fearing the attention she'll get if people found out about it. It was by pure chance that Wen Yifan became housemates with Sang Yan, whom she had rejected during high school. The Schulyers, one of the country’s founding families, are preparing for their grand ball, and Eliza can barely hide her excitement when she hears of the arrival of General George Washington’s right-hand man.Harriet and Wyn’s friend group has spent languorous summer days at the same Maine house for a decade, so when it goes up for sale, they’re determined to soak up one last week of memories. The good ones I’m recommending have a fresh (ish) take on the tropes while sticking within the formula. A couple is in the middle of a frantic verbal exchange that captures the heat and power of stark words. She enlists the famous playboy's help to assist her on her quest, but if she's not careful, she may fall in love. But with that said, Woodiwiss's work is one of the original historical romance classics, providing a pathway for many of today's favorite reads.

I love all your posts but especially this one (I’m in a romance novel loving phase myself – I second all the things here! Everything for You is the fifth Bergman Brothers book and follows Oliver Bergman, who is the personification of the sun. Alexis Hall swept me off my feet with Viola and Gracewood's story, and I'm thankful I got to read it when I did. These are highly enjoyable, but they aren’t as gripping or anxiety-inducing as many page-turning thrillers (which I also love) so I find that every night I SO look forward to snuggling into bed, but they don’t keep me up with a “But who dunnit?I’m back to bouncing around genres but every few books I throw in a modern romance and fly through it. Now, she's published her sophomore novel, Love on the Brain, which is just as enthralling and swoony as the first one. Personally, I can read these with no baggage – as in I don’t feel the need to check my feminism at the door to read a hot and steamy novel about hot and steamy guys doing hot and steamy things to each other. From the author of the hit Love in the Time of Serial Killers comes the perfect workplace romance for fans of a certain mouse-centric theme park. Both hilarious and full of heart, Casey McQuiston brings us the story of cynical twenty-three-year-old August in her latest rom-com.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment