276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Burley Bee 2 Seat Children's Bicycle Trailer in Yellow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Padding on budget trailers is rare, and if it happens, it’s cheap and comes off easily which just ends up being a hassle. The Burley Bee offers lots of headroom – over 3″ more than the Burley D’Lite X, and over 1″ more than the Honey Bee. about Burley trailers is that they’re so quiet and pull so smoothly over paved trails… so every once in a while I had to nervously look back to make sure the Bee was still connected to my bike!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The lever that holds that bars into place when fully open was nearly impossible for me to snap into place.While those trailers certainly serve a purpose, the Burley Bee is vastly superior in overall quality, durability, and safety. In my opinion, the nicest upgrades you get as you move up the Burley trailer spectrum are premium seats (padding can be really nice for kids on longer rides), suspension (important if you ride gravel or bumpy roads), and a rubber, reinforced floor. Like I said, this isn’t unique to the Bee–and the floor fabric is still superior to many “cheap” trailer–but if you have extra money to spend, this might be a reason for you to upgrade.

The buckle works smoothly and the harness straps tighten or loosen to dial in the perfect fit for your child.Whether you're a commuter, long distance adventurer, or if you want to take your youngsters out for the day, Burley has you, your cargo and your kids literally covered. If this is something you want, check out the Burley Honeybee which is essentially the same trailer but with the strolling option. Burley trailers look gorgeous, pull super smooth, are incredibly easy to use, and feel solid and safe for literally your most precious cargo. One solid workhorse of a basic trailer, we put the Bee to the test with our own kids to see how well it held up. The top of the seat of the Bee is a loose mesh layer that allows kids to sit up straight because the back of their helmet recesses into the back of the seat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment