276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sales Bible: The Ultimate Sales Resource

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Every technique, every strategy, and every tip has been tested and proven to work in real-life situations. I found the chapter on Sales Hiring particularly fascinating, as Mark Roberge goes into detail about, not just what criteria are important in a sales hire, but also how to accurately assess those criteria to make better decisions. The Sales Bible has been a bestseller for over ten years ever since its publication, and has received acclaim from salespeople around the world. He really gave me some good ideas for promoting better my business (e-mail marketing, face-to-face presentations, publicity. In this book, David Ogilvy, the “pope of modern advertising”, illustrated his distinctive advertising philosophy and business principles.

This book was highly recommended by a few people I knew including a very successful salesman and entrepreneurs as "the" book to have if you want to sell anything.Despite the fact that it was first published around 25 years ago it still remains relevant following its new edition that incorporates social media sales strategies. In 1997, a book titled The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail introduced the theory of "disruptive innovation”. I have read this book through many times and have pulled it off my shelf even more times to reference points that led to earning a lot of business. LinkedIn and 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off LinkedIn.

With this new level of precision, the Bible reader is able to see more of what is happening in the original text than ever before. For this reason, and as most of the editions of the Greek New Testament today indicate Old Testament quotations, so the LSB follows the tradition of the NASB in doing likewise. The book feels like a manual that anyone with the right mindset could use to kickstart their own world-class sales team. There really is no excuse; no matter what aspect of your sales you’d like to improve, the experts are sharing their insights, in great detail, and usually for free. Its powerful, majestic style has made it a literary classic, with many of its phrases and expressions embedded in our language.This, combined with the experience dealing with antique books and access to historic auction records help judge the interest for certain types of Bibles in the antiquarian marketplace. Even if you get no further than the first chapter covering the seven deadly sins, you’ll have learned enough to stand out and do better than the vast majority demos out there. Since 2018, the percentage of the population that scores Scripture Engaged has largely remained the same. An essential edition in every Christian library, the Legacy Standard Bible is sure to stand strong alongside other historic translations.

While the previous books focused on one or two key areas, this playbook for 2020 covers a whole range of different topics.

This amazing sales tool will rate your sales abilities and explain your customized opportunities for sales knowledge growth. The Legacy Standard Bible forges together precise translation and editorial clarity so that expositors and students of the Bible alike can be confident they are reading the active and living Word of God. A 16th century Bible Testamenti Veteris Biblia Sacra in beautiful blind stamped vellum, dating to 1581.

To stay at the top of your game in a fast-moving industry like SaaS, it’s essential to keep learning.After American Airlines merger and name change, Gitomer is the only passenger ever banned on US Airways.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment