276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dead Pool for PlayStation 4

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For those not familiar with the glory of the one and only “Merc with a Mouth,” the spandex-clad Deadpool is himself a parody of an anti-hero. A mainstay of Marvel Comics, he was given a healing factor by the Weapon X boys (the same ones who adamantium-ized Wolverine) in an experimental procedure that left him certifiably insane – and self-aware that he is in fact a comic book character. For that reason, Deadpool also knows he’s a videogame character. In fact, he starts the story – what little there is – by forcing High Moon to make a game about him and then throws out the script it sends over to him for approval. It’s a fittingly insane approach that’s true to Deadpool’s character, even if it doesn’t make for a strong story. I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!) Deadpool". Entertainment Software Rating Board. Archived from the original on May 22, 2018 . Retrieved May 21, 2018.

The silky performance is a good thing, as there are plenty of platforming sections in this game that aren't frustrating to navigate thanks to the responsive movement system, and combat feels a whole lot more frantic than other games thanks to the agility of Deadpool – not only can you jump all around the place, but also teleport, too. All of these factors have helped the title keep its appeal, despite it being a two-year-old game. This article's plot summary may be too long or excessively detailed. Please help improve it by removing unnecessary details and making it more concise. ( September 2023) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Some later levels do show some more imagination, especially when Death herself (a frequent love interest for Deadpool) submits him to a series of introspective challenges to test his worth. In one set up like a theme park ride, he has to shoot cardboard cutouts of the demons escaping from his own fractured psyche before they can destroy him. It’s stuff like that I wish there was more of. Vote, Todd (August 8, 2013). "Deadpool (Xbox 360) Review". 411Mania. Archived from the original on July 7, 2017 . Retrieved May 22, 2018. Fleming, Ryan (January 2, 2014). "Activision and Marvel's partnership comes to an end". Digital Trends. Designtechnica. Archived from the original on February 25, 2021 . Retrieved September 20, 2016.OPMUK staff (June 25, 2013). "Deadpool PS3 review – Marvel's meta-man runs headfirst into the fourth wall". PlayStation Official Magazine – UK. Future plc. Archived from the original on June 28, 2013 . Retrieved May 21, 2018. McShea, Tom (June 25, 2013). "Deadpool Review (X360)". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on May 22, 2018 . Retrieved May 21, 2018. INSANE COMBAT: I'm really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!) Phillips, Andrew (July 5, 2013). "Deadpool Review (X360)". The Digital Fix. Poisonous Monkey. Archived from the original on July 17, 2013 . Retrieved May 22, 2018.

Deadpool Video Game Release Date: June 25, 2013". Deadpool Bugle. April 27, 2013. Archived from the original on April 21, 2013 . Retrieved April 19, 2013.Futter, Mike (January 1, 2014). "[Update] Deadpool And Other Marvel Games Disappear From Steam, Xbox Live, And PSN". Game Informer. GameStop. Archived from the original on July 21, 2021 . Retrieved January 3, 2014.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment