276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grahams Natural 250ml Shampoo

£9.635£19.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nothing else had worked, apart from steroid cream, which worked well, but then the redness broke out again. I didn't want to keep using steroids, so got the Graham's cream.

Grahams Scalp Relief Shampoo | GrahamsNatural.eu

ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE. Unlike many store bought products, our shampoo is free from sulphates and harsh chemicals that can dry out and strip your hair and scalp. Infused with moisturising jojoba oil and coconut extract, this shampoo will nourish and condition your scalp while working to repair dry and damaged hair, naturally! Added olive oil will help strengthen hair, reduce frizz and add shine, while the Manuka honey adds a refreshing scent to invigorate the senses.I bought this shampoo with the cream a few weeks ago and at the minute I’m really trying to trust the process. I’m not too sure how many times I’m meant to use it, whether to use it as a normal shampoo or to use it once out of the two times I use it a week. Experience the power of nature as you indulge in the benefits of our unique blend of botanical extracts, including Aloe Vera, Chamomile, and Calendula. These ingredients work together to cleanse and nourish your hair, leaving it feeling refreshed, hydrated, and manageable. bodykind is a limited company registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 05224515 VAT no: GB851929107 Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (naturally derived), Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Coco-glucoside, Jojoba seed oil, Coconut oil, Olive leaf extract, wheatgerm oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olive oil, Chamomile flower extract, Panthenol, Manuka Honey, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Natural Coconut Fragrance

Customer reviews | Grahams Natural – Grahams Natural UK Customer reviews | Grahams Natural – Grahams Natural UK

I was very pleased with this cream. I used it on some patches on the eyelids and under the eyes where the skin was very red and dry. Grahams Natural Shampoo is free from sulphates and harsh chemicals that can dry out and strip your hair and scalp The natural ingredients in our Scalp Relief Shampoo work synergistically to provide unparalleled relief and support for your scalp. Colloidal Oatmeal soothes irritation, Niacinamide and Allantoin aid in skin barrier repair and inflammation reduction, while Green Tea extract provides powerful antioxidant protection. Piroctone Olamine fights against dandruff-causing microbes, promoting a healthier scalp environment. When you choose our Scalp Relief Shampoo, you're opting for a solution that has been scientifically proven to deliver results.

Common Uses

least 5% of Australian Pharmacy Transactions~ have occurred for that product within the previous 2 months; or if at least 5% of Australian Pharmacy That’s why we have developed a premium natural shampoo that is gentle, effective and can be used by the entire family. Complementing the shampoo, our Psoriasis Cream delivers targeted relief and nourishment for psoriasis-prone skin. Enriched with carefully selected natural ingredients, this non-steroidal cream helps reduce redness, itching, and scaling associated with psoriasis.

Scalp Relief Shampoo - Grahams Natural UK Scalp Relief Shampoo - Grahams Natural UK

ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. WEAR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, HATS AND EYEWEAR WHEN EXPOSED TO THE SUN. PROLONGED SUN EXPOSURE SHOULD BE AVOIDED. FREQUENT USE AND RE-APPLICATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIRECTIONS IS REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE SUN PROTECTION. Infused with moisturising jojoba oil and coconut extract, this shampoo will condition your scalp while working to repair dry and damaged hair, naturally!Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. Suitable for all hair types and for those with eczema and psoriasis-prone scalps, the shampoo will protect and nourish the scalp and hair. This is a Schedule 8 medication and can only be supplied if the prescription meets all relevant Australian health regulations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment