276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Bottled Oud Saffron Limited Edition Eau de Parfum, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s pretty clear that Hugo Boss are one of the best and most recognised brands when it comes to buying products in the Aftershave category, but are they the best? Whether you choose to buy Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud Saffron Eau de Parfum Spray or not will depend largely on how good the brand is, so it’s important to understand and be confident that you’re happy with a brand before you get into the detail of one of their products. That much apple? So the original DNA is definitely strongly represented! It's not gonna work out! But: after a few minutes the oud comes to the fore! And in a way I have never smelled it more beautiful or better!! Gave this a try on a freshly shaved, showered face, with two layers applied. Boss Bottled Oud is a really nice interpretation of the oud mystique, with a nice fat stamp of the Boss Bottled "legend" upon it. :-) Due to its heaviness, Boss Bottled Oud is more appropriate for autumn, winter and evening wear. I don't find this fragrance overly suitable for formal meetings, or too small spaces. It didn't sit well for me during dinner, for instance. In this respect, the whole thing has to be well dosed, not overstraining. You can perceive this craftsmanship. Those who cannot classify it will open their eyes wide like me, when real oud gets under their nose. Oud a la AdP is enough, there are worlds in between.

The Sillage is good, but not brutal! I would say that one is already well noticed the first 3 to 4 hours. Which brings us right to the shelf life: Very good in my eyes! 5h very well perceptible; 8h are no problem! Also 12h after the application I can smell him on my breast! And when I get up the next day, he's still recognizable! Hey - what do you want more?? And then certainly not with oud, which has become like the artificial, sweet, but superfluous cherry on every perfume cake. and so often the respective perfume is not really necessary, to say it defused. Now, in most cases, no flanker of it would have attracted me anymore, I could not imagine that Bottled is a fragrance whose original version could be improved. BOSS Bottled Unlimited este și mai tonic, oferind prospețime, energie nesfârșită și masculinitate intr-o sticla aromata. Îți oferă suficientă energie pentru a reuși dincolo de limite.Product quality is again a very important factor, whether you’re looking for something sturdy in the short-term or a product that is going to provide long-term durability, quality will be a consideration for you. Buying from a brand like Hugo Boss will of course help as they’re so well known for their quality. Now the oud here works in a certain way with the sour apple and the citrus note. The oud gets scratchy, which is still in the frame. Beyond that, however, it is pervaded by these sour notes, it smells neither noble nor animalistic, it smells like an oud for the sake of the name. Don't get me wrong: I appreciate this fragrance and find this combination exciting because it's not ordinary. But it's more the oud experience for the "little man", who usually doesn't want to try oud at all. It is Bottled; keyword what the farmer does not know... What makes Boss Bottled Oud attractive on the one hand and on the other hand it doesn't win any prizes? first of all there is the Bottled DNA. Often discussed, we all know the apple, I don't want to bore anyone. Cinnamon and cloves are also in it, so far, so familiar. Conclusion: this is the original with a well done synthetic oud. Masculine and with character, albeit cold one and not easily approachable. Regardless, it deserves a serious consideration and more mention in the fragrance community.

I do own Boss Bottled & Bottled Tonic, but I hardly ever use it. Tonic is a bit too clumsy and superficial in its kind, just a summer scent that remains rather middle class And the original, well, I just had to have it because it is the legendary original. A daring and well-known DNA that is already a legend. Somehow overly bold and therefore sexy, I like that. No, here the oud melts into a wonderful arrangement, it becomes a common chord that convinces immediately For me, the scent remains relatively linear from the opening on, although this may sound more negative than it is... i think it is really great the way it is, i would not wish that there are any developments worth mentioning. Parfum barbatesc și modern BOSS Bottled a devenit un clasic indispensabil datorită liniilor sale clare. Combină eleganța și stilul unui bărbat modern. Subliniat de tonuri proaspete și senzuale, acest parfum emană unicitate, rafinament și bucurie pură a vieții. Compoziția echilibrată se deschide cu o nota de fructe proaspete. Inima caldă, floral-picantă este dominată de o polargonie condimentată cu un vârf de cuișoare. Baza este armonia pulsantă masculina infailibila de lemn de santal, cedru și vetiver.

Find Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Oud Saffron Eau de Parfum Spray reviews

BOSS Bottled Night este arma secretă a unui bărbat în domeniul seducției. Cu acest parfum impulsiv și masculin, cel care il poarta va fi „stăpânul nopții” și o atracție seducătoare pentru toate femeile. La fel cum BOSS Bottled este un simbol al succesului în timpul zilei, BOSS Bottled Night cu aroma sa intensă picantă garantează succesul vieții de noapte. BOSS Bottled Sport este o ediție sport a acestei foarte populare ape de toaleta. Aroma sa este energică și foarte imbatatoare. BOSS Bottled Sport este potrivit pentru bărbații cu spirit competitiv, care nu se tem să conteste opinii. Quality is obviously a subjective topic, but an important one. Whether you’re shopping to get the very best quality product available, or just get the best quality for a budget…you’re still going to care greatly about the quality of your product. Some of the key things to look out for to determine the quality of products in the Aftershave category include: This Oud version still has the original Boss #6's fruity-vanilla musk dna in it. Only this time, there is cinnamon and saffron to add a subtle spiciness; altogether, these coat the "arms" of the agarwood woodiness with a special sweetness that's fairly restrained.

An important factor to consider here, is just how many options you have available, there are absolutely tons of suppliers and brands offering very similar products in the Aftershave category. All of these brands fighting to compete with each other is great news for you and us, because they’re always trying their very best to offer the best product on the market and at a competitive price…RESULT!And there's absolutely no scratchy or anything like that here! I would describe it as gentle, mild, yet strong. For the scent is already pure; it is not a quiet pedal! And in combination with the durability doubtless quite a big one!!

A little bit seems to me, the fruity and sweet aspects may withdraw later, and it sits down a little more in the oudige basis, becomes a little harsher Apa de toaleta sauapa de parfum captivante și atemporale BOSS Bottled nu trebuie să lipsească niciunui bărbat modern din trusa sa.The apple always remains "smelly" - but apparently apple and oud go so well together - or it is simply a brilliant composition in perfect proportion. In between you can hear some smoke, but it's also not obtrusive and fits very well. BOSS BOTTLED OUD Saffron is a spicy take on the classic BOTTLED OUD. Elegant and sophisticated notes of saffron and rose are wrapped into comforting labdanum resin. The base notes of precious oud woods give the fragrance its pure magnetism, for a sumptuous and sensual scent. The original bottle is definitely more recognizable - but I believe only because you know "where" the fragrance comes from. If it were from who else or if it were named differently (and without "Bottled"), it would have quite big chances with many other people too! The durability is good, the Sillage dimmed. I have to use a relatively large amount of sprayer to make it perceptible to my senses (and the external test noses). Yeah, read it right. and a little introduction before we begin. If you don't like it, it's best to jump on "to the actual scent"...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment