276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum, Strengthens,Replenishing

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Ximenia Americana Seedate, Cholesterol, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceramide Np, Phytosphingosine, Ceteareth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Virgin Marula Oil: This super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturise and nourish skin for a youthful glow.

If you're torn between tanning drops and bronzing drops, let us break down the difference. Self-tanning drops impart a lasting radiance to the skin, courtesy of DHA; think self-tanner specifically made for your face. If you’re looking for a short-term solution to your fading summer colour, we’d opt for bronzing drops. Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil/Glucose/Glycine Soja (Soya Bean) Meal/Malt Extract/Yeast Extract Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Ximenia Americana Seedate, Cholesterol, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Ceteareth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin I usually get oily in the area of my T-zone, but even with the peptide cream, I didn't experience excessive oil, just a natural moisturized glow. So whether you have combination skin, oily, or dry skin, these drops should work for all skin types. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops, a skincare treatment made with clean, natural ingredients.

For fuller coverage looks, I prefer to look more bronzed and luminous, but D-Bronzi came in clutch a few times when I was rushing to get ready. Mixing it with my moisturizer and adding a few finishing touches with brows, concealer, and blush was all I needed to have a put-together beauty look that could last all day.

Each day I tested it, I mixed two to three drops of the D-Bronzi drops with my moisturizer. Once my skin absorbed the product, I had a healthy, radiant glow with a subtle tint. The product was very lightweight and comfortable, so I tried adding a few more drops to my moisturizer to see if my skin would look more bronzed, but it didn't change the finish much. I think a few more flexible shades could make a huge difference in how it wears on complexions like mine and richer. Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Ceteareth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Vitamin F (Linoleic and Linolenic Acid): This mix of soothing fatty acids works to improve skin's texture and suppleness while helping calm signs of sensitivity.

Matrixyl 3000 Peptide Blend: Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and palmitoyl tripeptide-1 help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting elasticity and resilience. that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); Chronocyclin: This chrono-peptide mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D for more youthful-looking skin. Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops are not just for the face. They are also ideal for bringing a flattering bronzy result to the chest, legs, arms and other parts of the body. Just add one or two drops to a Drunk Elephant oil, serum or moisturiser, then smooth on evenly. Key Benefits Platinum Peptides: These peptides help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting elasticity and resilience and acting as an antioxidant for skin.

Uses: A liquid luminizer that creates a bronzed, radiant finish in tandem with other skincare and makeup products while also protecting skin from environmental factors and supporting barrier health. I'm not going to lie. When I first applied this mixture, I was a little disappointed. I didn't see the glowy and bronzed look everyone was raving about. But my face did feel smooth and hydrated. I have a similar complexion to the bronzing drops, and even though the brand claims it works for every skin tone, the bronze effect may be more prominent on fairer complexions. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Vitamin F (Linoleic and Linolenic Acid): This mix of soothing fatty acids works to improve skin's texture and suppleness while helping sooth signs of sensitivity. Vitamin E: A powerful and bioavailable vitamin that boosts skin's environmental defences and helps preserve its natural lipid balance.

Pharmacy product

Chronocyclin: This chronopeptide mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D for more youthful-looking skin. When you first open the drops, it's easy to be apprehensive about the shade that comes out of the nozzle. It's a caramel-like bronze liquid that looks shimmery, but rest assured, this isn't going to make your skin look like a disco ball nor a Wotsit. Even if you apply this directly onto the skin, it sheers out so well and pretty evenly too. That being said, I do prefer to mix this in with a little moisturiser for a subtle glow, and I find it's way easier to blend out with a makeup brush for a believable tan. But you can still use your fingertips if your prefer. Vitamin E: A powerful vitamin that boosts skin’s environmental defenses and helps preserve its natural lipid balance. But after wearing this product throughout the week, while going to an outdoor festival, lounging around the house, running errands, and applying it as a base to my best foundation, I started to notice a sun-kissed glow. Plus, my skin felt so soft and buttery to the point I couldn't believe it was my face I was touching.Looking at the photos, you might not see a huge difference between the before and after. But, in real life and looking in the mirror, I can definitely tell how much more hydrated and glowy my face looks. And how does it wear throughout the day? After the first few hours, the drops start to absorb and give a natural glow from within, which I feel the moisturizer plays a role in. It's important to note that this works more like a serum and tinted moisturizer than a concealer or foundation. So if you want to cover dark spots or circles, I recommend using this as a base under your foundation for a more hydrating makeup look. Drunk Elephant Bronzing Drops review: W&H verdict

Virgin Marula Oil: This super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturize, nourish, and rejuvenate skin for a youthful glow.that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; Now for the big question of my Drunk Elephant bronzing drops review, are they like sunshine in a bottle? In short, yes. I did notice my skin appeared warmer, more glowy, and hydrated. I loved being able to moisturize and protect my skin with my usual skincare while achieving a subtle 'suntan' look. More make-up than tan, these seamless post-holiday boosters layer over skincare effortlessly, plus you can rinse them off at the end of the day. Wear them alone, mix with foundation or use them in place of your classic bronzer. In short, bronzing drops are more versatile, lower commitment and if you make a mistake, you can easily wash them away. They also come in a ton of different iterations, from gels to primers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment