276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell D3100 Docking Station, USB 3.0 Ultra HD Triple Video (DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 6x USB, RJ45) Black - UK Version

£58.5£117Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

B Deferred Interest, Payment Required plan: Interest will be charged to your Account from the purchase date if the promotional plan balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, British Telecommunications Public Limited Company acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit. I was looking for a dock that could support three external monitors, and there aren't many, as most only support two.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Accidental Damage-Additional Information: Accidental Damage Service excludes theft, loss, and damage due to fire, flood or other acts of nature, or intentional damage.Great way to expand the ports on offer from my laptop, allowing me to now connect multiple monitors and all my usb peripherals.

It’s a convenient way to expand the capabilities of your portable PC and customize your desktop computing environment. In addition, Dell Rewards Members who open a new Dell Business Credit (DBC) account on or after 7/28/2023 receive 5,000 Dell Rewards Points as a bonus. Memory: 8 GB Video Card: Intel HD 4000, ATI Radeon HD 8650, NVidia GeForce 7xxM or better, with drivers released for the Windows version. This company, intelliscope have totally exceeded my expectations in every way, they delivered my computer exactly at the time quoted.

It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected, tested and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. It's a nice departure from the WD15, which ditched DisplayLink in favor of USB Type-C's alternate mode.

Connecting to the docking station, you gain access to all your devices, such as the mouse, keyboard, stereo speakers, external hard drive, and large-screen displays. You have the right to demand access to personal data and to rectify, erase or limit the processing, as well as to object to the processing. We offer a complete circular IT solution so as well as supplying the latest technology we also recycle unwanted tech, simplifying IT lifecycle management and helping to minimise the impact the technology industry is having on our environment with our fully accredited recycling facility.The condition of it is like new, it worked perfectly out of the box, really well packed and unbelievable value for money, I am absolutely thrilled with it and cannot recommend this company highly enough.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment