276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris Lip Spa Moisturising Lip Tint In Oil 04 Hot Cerise

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So to get our pouts ready, we’re sharing three tips on how to get the most out of your new Colour Riche Shine shades. Discover our extensive range of discounted makeup from leading brands like L'Oreal, Maybelline, NYX, Max Factor, and Bourjois. Say goodbye to sticky gloss and indulge in our non-sticky nourishing formula, made with an 87% visible plumping base, for fuller-looking lips. I do really like them, they are hydrating, fun, comfortable, easy to apply, and just look lovely on me.

And wow, I expected bright colours just like the outside was bright, such a shame the shades didn’t match.From adding subtle pastel streaks to your strands to applying a healthy dose of sparkle to your lids and lips, this super simple mermaid hair colour tutorial and makeup guide has all your bases covered for a stunning under the sea style. Once drawn, use your pinky finger to lightly blend the liner onto your lips to avoid seeing any harsh lines under your lipstick. This will remove any buildup of impurities and dead skin cells, helping to leave you with a smoother, softer pout. Hi, I am a 25 year old graduate from the University of Southampton now living and working in live entertainment in London.

This is the aftermath after taking pictures, so be warned kids, don’t leave this out on the side, because you’ll lose it all! Whether you need an everyday cover-up or a slick of red-carpet glamour, L’Oreal is committed to making you feel ‘worth it’ at any time of day, thanks to their range of volumising mascaras, concealers, colour-rich lipsticks and nail polishes.L’Oreal Tinted Lip Oils description":"Mermaid hair and makeup tick all the boxes for a fun, cute and easy to DIY Halloween costume. With all the pastel, metallic and rainbow products hitting beauty aisles, it's now easier than ever to recreate a fun and easy unicorn makeup look for Halloween. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. If you’re looking for a similar consistency to lip gloss, or a lip stain, then this isn’t the product for you.

As you can tell, I only got three colours of the four, not because I didn’t want the fourth one, but because I couldn’t get that one anywhere! You may be wondering what the difference is between lip oil and lip balm, and it’s actually quite simple. Use the curved applicator to apply the oil directly to lips, use 3 times a day for added nourishment and shine. Tinted lip oils can give you that same sheer-colored, super-glossy look, but they also offer intense moisture, perfectly fusing makeup and skin care for a pretty and useful lip look.The unique volume applicator is designed to contour your lips and provide generous application to hydrate and plump up your pout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment