276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fat Gay Daddies: 100 Pictures of Chubby Guys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After seeing Xiao Cao so many times through my lenses, including sometimes in very intimate circumstances, I could see that he was sharing the most authentic part of who he is. I always felt his honesty and sincerity. It took some time to find the main character of my story. As you might imagine, it’s not easy to find a gay person willing to be photographed intimately, much less by an international photo agency. At first, I was taken to a dance club in Shanghai where gay people meet each other. I was surprised by the scene I found – nearly 300 men, some hugging, some dancing, in a club that completely exuded the 1980s, from the décor to the music. This club attracted mainly elderly gay men, and I was told that the oldest member was more than 90 years old. I saw very few younger people. ADDA DADA's photography presents a variety of adults at different public events . These photos do NOT imply the person's sexual orientation in any way. Everyone was asked and they consented to be photographed and posted. Many people I came across in the community thought I was one of them, and some tried to start a relationship. I found ways to avoid the advances, such as pretending to take a phone call. But I soon found that they would never have forced me to do anything. Instead, I came to understand that they genuinely cared about me.

person's sexual orientation in any way. Everyone was asked and they consented to be photographed and posted. ADDA DADA's photography presents a variety of adults at different public events . These photos do NOT imply the Xiao Cao told me that he realized he was gay when he was around 15 years old, in junior high school. At first he didn’t even know what being gay meant, he just found that he liked to hang out with gay people for fun. In those days he said he also had sex with women, but soon found it to be boring. As society in China modernizes, its gay community is less mysterious and increasingly part of the country’s fabric, pursuing dreams and happiness like other citizens. THANK YOU for visiting my virtual art gallery! Enjoy my social documentary photos of various events !

Two years ago Xiao Cao was able to earn a reasonable income by dancing in public. However, the government banned such street performances at the time of the Shanghai Expo in 2010, and they continue to be forbidden. Even so, performing is still what’s most important to him. So he has moved his performances to parks, dancing for audiences for free. I rather see everyone walking around in the nude , than everyone walking around with guns." --adda dada

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment