276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zelda amiibo - The Legend OF Zelda: Breath of the Wild Collection (Nintendo Wii U/Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo Switch)

£18.05£36.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nintendo of America, Nintendo Direct 11.12.2015, YouTube (video), published November 12, 2015, retrieved November 16, 2015. There are still some unique items only available by tapping the Zelda series amiibo, though — namely, unique paraglider fabric. You can change your paraglider fabric by heading to the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno, and there are some rather lovely ones too.

The Piece of Heart, Epona Outfit, Sheik Mask, Sheik Outfit, Sheik Pants, Gossip Stone, Lon Lon Milk, and Termina's Moon can be obtained from Epona's RV.

Tap into more fun with amiibo™ accessories

Brian, New Style Boutique 2 adds more compatible amiibo for its European release, Nintendo Everything, published November 3, 2015, retrieved November 3, 2015. Using this Amiibo in Tears of the Kingdom will spawn a special material used in Paraglider crafting. FYI, I tried using the Link amiibo in a town and got a chest instead of a horse. It seems you can't summon the horse in certain places? Kind of annoyed because now I have to wait until tomorrow to try again. For example, scanning the Majora’s Mask Link amiibo grants you the chance to themed fabric for your paraglider, or the Fierce Deity set. Beyond that, amiibo often also have a theme running through their respective characters — such as most Link amiibo dropping a type of generic sword, or Zelda amiibo granting minerals, herbs and flowers. Image: Nintendo This is part of our Zelda Breath of the Wild walkthrough, which includes All Shrine Locations And Maps and help with specific shrines, including the Keo Ruug Shrine Puzzle Solution, Mirro Shaz Shrine Puzzle Solution, Sha Warvo Shrine Solution, Shae Loya Shrine Puzzle Solution, Eventide Island - How To Beat The Hardest Shrine Quest, and Shee Vaneer And Shee Venath Shrine Answers and Solutions.

Scanning an amiibo that is not specifically compatible gives the player a Star Hair Clip of one of five possible colors (yellow, pink, blue, green, silver). This includes all The Legend of Zelda character amiibo in the Japanese release, and all The Legend of Zelda character amiibo except Zelda and Sheik in the European and Australian releases. Scanning an amiibo that is not specifically compatible, such as the Wolf Link amiibo, gives the player a random Copy Ability. Nintendo, Introducing the Zelda & Loftwing amiibo – The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, YouTube (video), published May 18, 2021, retrieved May 18, 2021. EPONA can b gotten off the ssb link an unlimited number of time at random, I have gotten her countless times since registering her and in fact saved and tested if she can be registered more than once I successfully registered her twice then reloaded previous save she has a fair chance of showing I keep getting her while wanting chests and resources so I save each day before using SSB link then reload if I get epona again >< so people stop claiming she's a one time get, she did show up the first time I used the amiibo and she shows up about half the time I used it sinceUpdate: Okay, it turns out you can get around that limitation by reloading a save from before using the amiibo, so now I can confirm that the horse fails to summon if you're in Zora's Domain and presumably other locations where horses can't travel. Scanning the Super Smash Bros. series Link or Zelda amiibo, The Legend of Zelda series Wolf Link, Twilight Princess, or Skyward Sword Link amiibo, or the Link (Archer) amiibo brings W. Link, a smug wolf villager based on Wolf Link. His birthday (December 2) is the day Twilight Princess was released in Japan.

In Breath of the Wild, if the Super Smash Brothers Link Amiibo was scanned, the player would receive Epona, Link's Legendary Horse, as a riding companion, and this remains true in Tears of the Kingdom. However, Epona cannot be customized, renamed, tow cargo, or have her stats upgraded. While the Wolf Link Amiibo that came with the special edition of Twilight Princess HD on the Wii U made Wolf Link appear in Breath of the Wild, he does not appear in Tears of the KingdomGameXplain, Tri Force Heroes Totem Link Costume in Super Mario Maker!, YouTube, published November 4, 2015, retrieved November 4, 2015. The Zelda Amiibo features the series' heroine wielding the Master Sword, which is sure to be popular with fans. Ganondorf, meanwhile, is lunging forward and looking generally handsome.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment