276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rx Vitamins for Pets Rx Zyme for Dogs & Cats - Help Gastrointestinal Discomfort - Add to Food - 120g Powder

£160.44£320.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Active Ingredients: Vitamin A, Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae), Milk Thistle, L-Taurine, Calcium, Vitamin C, L-Methionine, GLA, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-2, Niacinamide, Vitamin B-6, Potassium, Kelp, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, PABA, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium. We make our own dogfood. The vet suggested adding this supplement. I researched online and this was the cheapest price I could find.

Nutritional Support - Nutrient Blend for Pets | VetRxDirect

Active Ingredients: Bacopa Monnieri Leaf (20% bacosides), Ashwagandha Root (1.5% withanolides), Milk Thistle Seed... Hepato Support includes silymarin, the standardized extract of milk thistle, along with a full complex of B vitamins and alpha lipoic acid to help promote normal liver function. The flavonolignan complex in milk thistle, silymarin, increases the uptake of hepatic glutathione by the liver, intestines and stomach, and protects the liver from toxic damage. The milk thistle in this formula has been standardized to 80% silymarin and contains 30% silybinin A+B. 90 or 180 Capsules Dogs and cats may use Nutritional Support for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions. I have two cats, one 13 and one 2; I got this because I wanted to include a multivitamin for my senior and I figured it would be good to start my young guy on a good routine. Neither of them particularly enjoyed this on their dry food. They'd eat it, but they would take forever to the point of ultimately not meeting their daily intake, and my old man would complain to me all day long. I mixed it into wet food, which is better for them anyway, and they don't even notice!

Designed for general health and wellness, as well as support for the haircoat, immune, and digestive systems.

RX VITAMINS Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement

This was recommended by our dog, Georgia's oncologist to supplement her "clean "diet which is all homemade food. She has no problem eating her food with this mixed in and she is doing very well. The cat formulation also contains spirulina, kelp, milk thistle, and taurine for the additional nutritional support that cats need. Guaranteed analysis per 1 scoop (1 teaspoon): Vitamin A (palmitate) 500 IU, Beta Carotene 500 IU, Vitamin C (ascorbate) 30 mg, Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) 75 IU, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 15 IU, Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 5 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5 mg, Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 5 mg, Niacinamide 3 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg, Folic Acid 5 mcg, Biotin 3 mcg, Calcium 75 mg, Magnesium (citrate) 5 mg, Iron (amino acid chelate) 250 mcg, Potassium (citrate) 20 mg, Zinc 1.5 mg, Manganese 1 mg, Copper 10 mcg, Chromium 5 mcg, Selenium 5 mcg, Spirulina (blue-green algae) 50 mg, Milk Thistle 25 mg, Kelp (natural source of Iodine) 60 mcg. Liquid Hepato contains a standardized extract of milk thistle along with a full complex of B vitamins and alpha lipoic acid in an easy-to-deliver liquid format. The key active ingredients in milk thistle, silymarin and silybinin, increase the uptake of hepatic glutathione and thus have potent hepato-protective properties. Feline Minerals provide macro and micro-mineral supplementation, especially calcium, for dogs and cats to help balance home-prepared meals. The source of the mineral blend in this formula is a 100% natural mineral compound. It is mined from an exclusive source in the western United States and it contains 9 macro and micro-minerals for optimum health. Taurine, an essential amino acid for the cat, is included to ensure that clients preparing home made diets have an available source of taurine along with the necessary minerals for home diet preparation. Feline Minerals is 100% pure and is not adulterated or flavored in any way. 227 gram PowderIngredients:Calcium citrate, Spirulina, Defatted, Dessicated Beef Liver, Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbate, Chicory Root & Mung Bean Extract, Milk Thistle, Unrefined Molasses Crystals, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine HCl, Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Citrate, Niacinamide, Zinc Picolinate, Manganese Chelate, Kelp, Potassium Citrate, Iron Chelate, Folic Acid, Copper Glycinate, Selenomethionine, Chromium Polynicotinate, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D Ergocalciferol, D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate. Base Ingredients:Defatted/Dessicated Beef Liver, Maltodextrin, Chicory Root, Mung Bean Extract, Unrefined Molasses Crystals. Amino B-Plex supplies patients who are weak, inappetant, post-surgical or debilitated due to disease with beneficial amounts of B complex vitamins, iron, spirulina, and essential amino acids in a highly palatable format that is easy to administer to small sized patients. This formula has been designed using scientific principles to benefit and enhance vitality in those patients who are in need of metabolic support. 2 fl oz (60 ml) • 4 fl oz (120 ml) • 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment