276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The fixer: A young couple move out to the lake, and discover their cuckold and hotwife within (First time cuckold short stories told in the male 1st person point of view 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have been busy these past few months and not just with life in general but in the bedroom. I have been busy with my sex life, things have moved up onto the next level. A level I never thought it would reach. Since I started hotwifing I’ve had sex with a few people that I’ve met through omgkinky, Reddit, and adult friend finder. It’s so exciting and we love meeting new people as a couple. I always had a desire though for her to take it to the next level. To be with another guy on her own and really want him. We’d never played separately. It turned out she wanted this too. She wanted to feel in control. To feel confident. To feel sexy and naughty. I was surprised she had fantasized about this almost as much as I had. She had good questions I didn’t think I’d have to answer.

What sets the Kristen Archives apart from other adult literature platforms is its reliance on user-submitted content. Readers from around the world are encouraged to share their own erotic stories, creating a community-driven platform that thrives on diversity and creativity. This approach not only provides a vast array of content but also offers aspiring writers an opportunity to showcase their talents and connect with like-minded individuals. By fostering a sense of inclusivity and engagement, the Kristen Archives has become a hub for both experienced and amateur authors alike. However my large dildos and the pleasure I received when my husband upgraded his size with sleeves had me admitting my error. Been having some really weird times lately with my mrs. We've been married 5 years, together 11. Healthy and happy times in the bed and life. Met in high-school, so we were both each others firsts and onlys. My mind has been up and down about this for days now... I'm half devastated and half extremily turned on by this all... It's kind of a relief to find a blog like this where I'm not thinking I'm a total freak for kinda liking the situation I'm in.I like to know I’m safe, I like to hook up with people who are like me and my boyfriend, like-minded people who understand what we do.

He noticed that while I was stroking it, I kept looking down at it, studying it, running my fingertips along it and admiring it. Once my date arrived all of the nerves had gone, we talked for a little bit and then we headed to the large queen size bed. My date knew I was a hotwife, he knew my boyfriend was downstairs and he was getting off on it too. I can’t show you our texts or pictures from my being hotwife experiences here, they’re just too explicit. If you want to see uncensored pictures and explicit stories from my adventures you can sign up to become a member of my private membership here.We both agreed that sending and receiving texts and pictures was a big turn on and really added to the hotwife experience for us both. When my boyfriend waits in another hotel room or in the hotel lobby he loves hearing his phone beep and knowing it’s me updating him on what’s happening and what this man is doing to me. He loves getting pictures of me covered in another man’s cum, that’s his favorite picture to receive. I did lots of research into being a hotwife, I wanted to make it perfect for my boyfriend and I wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly. We’ve been happily married for 10 years. Good sex life and still deeply love each other. We’d enjoyed some swinging experiences, spent time away at Desire resort, even a few MMF experiences. No complaints – we had a lot of fun. This is where I need to talk about being realistic problems with being a hotwife, the kind of problems people forget to talk about and share and I figured it was important for you to understand that I am a real person and sometimes there are hiccups in my sexual adventures and developing feelings is one of them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment