276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Vow Of Hate: An Arranged Marriage Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I didn’t like the relationship between the main characters because there was no actual development. It was one of the best examples of the ‘show don’t tell’ rule violation. Like, I’m not a moron. Show me the toxicity of them being together rather than telling me every single chapter, “We’re toxic together.” Just move out of my face, you know? And so, I didn’t see any chemistry. I felt nothing at all towards the two. Null. But her assassination attempt is thwarted, and Adrian threatens that if Isolde tries to kill him again, he will raise her as the undead. Faced with the possibility of becoming the thing she hates most, Isolde… But he was no Prince Charming. He didn’t come to save me… and he vowed there would be no happily ever after. Just like the legends I’d read as a little girl, I always thought I’d be the princess in my fairy tale. I broke it once, the night Grayson Crowne mistook me for his true love and stole my first kiss. I've regretted it every day since.

They made reader love them, they made reader sad, they made reader angry, they made reader laugh, they made reader cry, and they made reader believe in the promise of love and home. It is an extraordinary piece of work, a perfect balancing act with terror on one side and love on the other. This exceptionally well-written novel is all about suspense, thrill and drama, including the relationships between generations and what happens between long-standing friends. The characters are sensitively portrayed, as is their recovery, and the hopeful ending is realistic. Just like the legends I'd read as a little girl, I always thought I’d be the princess in my fairy tale. Romance Billionaire Romance Erotic Young Adult Crime Fantasy Vampires Science Fiction Thriller Horror Classics SuspenseI have always been a bird. Caged by one prison or another when the only thing I ever wanted was to fly away. From Cora Kenborn and Catherine Wiltcher comes Corrupt Gods, a brand new arranged marriage mafia duet. He was just another casualty of my mistakes and the end result of my sins. I was the villain in this messy fairy tale.” Troy Brennan Every Southie in Boston knows that name. The son of a dead mobster. The heart-throb with steel-blue eyes. "The Fixer" who can make or break you in this city. Oh, and my new husband. Sparrow Raynes That's me. No one seemed to remember my name up until he barged into my life. But then he caged me. Kidnapped me. And killed every chance I had to run away from the place where we grew up. Put simply, Troy Brennan clipped my wings. I have dreams, big ones, but I doubt he'll ever let me chase them. I have…

She’s thrust into a situation she had no intention of being in, and she still rules the world (figuratively? Literally? Read and find out.). She is in charge—of her body, her mind, her wants, everything. She takes what she wants without worrying about what others think of her, and the way she interacts with Adrian is *chef’s kiss.* I plummeted into chaos because your love was everything beautiful and pure, but my love was everything deceitful and destructive. So, I didn’t just fall in love with you, Killian. I crawled, on my knees, bleeding for you. So, it was real. Every moment, every smile, every kiss… it was real and it hurt.” Julianna Romano was annoying and made the most illogical decisions ever. And the somewhat plot twist of her need to feel pain in her sexual life was like… huh? You’re pure chaos. Once upon a time, I would have gladly let myself be destroyed by you and counted it as a blessing, but now I want absolutely nothing to do with your martyrdom.” A Vow of Hate by Lylah James was one of the most anticipated reads of 2021, in my personal list at least. And even though the author kept pushing the publication date over and over again, I was still willing to set my annoyance aside and dive into the story with an open mind and heart because of all the intriguing teasers and snippets and my most favourite tropes duh. So, you can imagine my frustration when the book was not what I expected it to be. At all.

A Vow Of Hate by Lylah James Summary

I watched her start the fires that burned her pretty fingers, and then I poured gasoline on the flames.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment